Chapter 15

"I wonder if you think of me"

Time Stamp: 06:00pm
At home

On the ride home, you hadn't spoken a word to Seung the whole time, you just kept silent not really saying anything, Seung kept asking what was wrong, but you just gave him the silent treatment.

As the car pulled into the driveway of the house, turning the engine off, Seung turned to speak to you, but you didn't want to listen to what he had to say, getting out of the car, you went straight upstairs locking the door behind you, Seung knocked on the door, asking you to let him in, so that you guy's could work things out, but you just texted him, telling him that he needed to sleep in the guest room that night.

Checking his phone Seung sighed to himself, he knew that only when you felt jealous or guilty, you'd tell him to sleep in the guest room, since it gave you more time to think, then you guys would sit in the living room and work things out.

Hearing foot steps heading down the stairs, you knew he got the hint, as you flung yourself on your bed, one hand covering your eyes as you looked up at the ceiling, you started thinking things through.

Why am I so upset? I know Seung wouldn't cheat on me and that Yuna is nowhere near his type, so why? Is it because I myself have probably done something that could be considered cheating, like what I did with Taehyung back in the elevator? That's probably why I feel so guilty right now, it's also the reason why the picture didn't phase me all that much, but still, how could he let her kiss him? Even if it was just on the cheek.

As you thought over everything, a frown appeared on your face, you sighed before rolling over on your tummy, closing your eyes, you slowly fell into a deep slumber.

Downstairs Seung was in the guest room, lying on the bed, as he replayed the events of the day. Remembering what happened between him and Yuna.

~♥~~♥~~♥~

"what do you think you're doing?"

Seung said to Yuna as he tried to move away from her, she was sitting on the opposite side of the booth, but decided she wanted to sit next to Seung for some reason.

"I'm just getting closer so we could chat"

Yuna moved closer to Seung touching his arm, pulling his hand away, Seung begun eating his lunch, not noticing, Yuna takening out her phone. Turning on the front camera, Yuna turned, giving Seung a kiss on the cheek, not hearing the ding go off as the photo was snapped, Seung turned to her quickly, he was annoyed by her behaviour, Yuna quickly hid her phone, not wanting Seung to see what she did, wiping off his cheek, Seung got up and payed the bill, leaving Yuna alone in the booth, she was smiling, the whole time, as she watched Seung walk out of the cafe.

She had gotten your number from Jackson, back when they were in Okinawa, she told him, she wanted to be friends with you, so he gave her your number. Sending a message to you, with the caption.

Jealous much

Laughing to herself, she got up and headed back towards the company.

~♥~~♥~~♥~

Seung was never one to cheat on the person he was dating, no matter how much women flirted with him, he always kept his loyalty. Because he knew how much a one night fling, could cost him. He knew cause he'd been through it before, with his ex-girlfriend, or I guess his ex-fiance. But we're going to get into that later.

Closing his eyes, Seung tried to go to sleep, but he couldn't, getting up off the guest bed, he left the room, heading up the stairs, quietly opening the door he saw you on the bed, sleeping.

Entering the room, closing the door behind him, he climbed into bed with you, resting your head on his arm, he wrapped one hand around your waist, pulling you closer to him, before closing his eyes and going to sleep.

Meanwhile....

"why are you here?"

Seok sat in his office, as the woman stood in front of his desk, her eyes scanning every detail, of his office.

"can't a woman visit her friend?"

The woman said to Seung grinning, she started walking around the office, examining the different architectural ornaments, that aligned some of the shelves.

"you can't when that friend is my brother, that you seem to forget, whose heart you broke"

The woman started laughing, as she stood with one hand on her hip, the door clicked open, as Cha walked in, not noticing the woman standing near the door.

"Seok honey, ready to go?"

Cha said as she walked up to Seoks desk, smiling softly, seeing as Seok wasn't looking at her, she followed his gaze, turning around she looked at the door.

"sister what are you doing here?"

The woman stood by the door holding the handle. Looking from Seok to Cha, she spoke.

"dear sister I'm just visiting an old friend you know, I just wanted to catch up, with the things I missed, and how come you didn't tell me that Seung got a new girlfriend? My my sister you shouldn't keep that from me"

Cha glared at her sister, she wanted to know why after three years she was back, ever since she left that day, she disappeared, only sending a post card, once every month, so that her family, could know that she was ok.

"what are you doing back here?

"that's for me to know and for you to find out, bye"

Cha's Sister said as she headed out the door, heading towards the elevator, she bumped into somebody. Looking up at the person, she tilted her head to the side.

"well, well Shin darling I didn't know you worked here"

Shin looked down at her, as a smirk appeared on his face, thinking to himself just how much damage, the woman in front of him is gonna cause.

"Rae, I didn't know you were back, how was your little get away trip?"

Rae chuckled as she looked the man up and down, she scoffed to herself before speaking.

"well you should know, I mean you're the one that wanted me all to yourself, having me disappear on the night of my wedding with Seung, just so he'd end up gravitating towards your sister, hmm, I wonder whose the bad guy here, me or you?"

Rae said as she pointed a finger at herself, then at Shin, catching Rae's hand in his, Shin leaned forward kissing her on the lips, retracting himself, he chuckled.

"weren't you the one that wanted me to whisk you away?"

Time Stamp: 08:00pm

"do you miss me"

~♥~~♥~~♥~