🗻Requested End🗻

.

.

.

🍸

"Sometimes words aren't the right words to say"

Time Stamp: xx:xx

"Munchkin, can you go to the living room and wait for mommy to come get you, uncle jiminie is taking you to school today"

You said turning Melody around to face you, a small smile on your face as she just nodded her head excitedly, you watched as she skipped out of the room, stopping near to Taehyung as he patted her on the head, encouraging her to go along, before his attention returned to you, both your eyes meeting for a second before you looked away.

"And....what if i did? I don't think it's your business anymore seeing as you kicked me out last night without even waiting for me to explain"

You said your voice laced with complete malice but even if it wasn't evident to you, it was evident to Taehyung just how hurt and dejected your voice had sounded, stepping into the room Taehyung approached you with caution, you just kept your gaze trained on your hands that were in your lap not even bothering to look up as you felt the bed dip beside you.

"Y/n.......look at me"

Taehyung said to you, one of his hands resting over yours but being the stubborn person that you were, you refused to look at him, this intern earning an exasperated sigh from him as he cupped your cheeks in the palms of his hands turning your head to face him, a scowl on your face as you glared at him.

"So are you going to tell me why you've been distant lately or do i have to go and beat it out of Seung?"

Taehyung said playfully and amused grin on his face as he listened to the small laugh that escaped your lips, something that he had missed more than anything in the world, although you were angry at him the image of Taehyung trying to punch Seung who was undoubtedly more built and more taller than him appeared in your mind and you laughed at the thought of Seung's hand resting on his forehead as he held him away from his body as Taehyung punched air, the image was too cute for you not to at least let out a small sound of amusement.

"I dare you to try, you flimsy little dwarf"

You said laughing at Taehyungs reaction as he held one hand over his heart feeling offended with a low growl escaping his lips, Taehyung tackled you down unto the bed, his hands going to tickle your side your laughter never seizing as you tried to push him away, your attempt being successful only for a second as he once again tackled you down the both of you toppling off of the bed, Taehyung falling on top of you as you both panted in exhaustion before bursting out into laughter again.