Chapter 12

"I lied, I do love him more than he knows"

Time Stamp: 08:45pm

Seung's p.o.v

The maintenance guy, finally arrived, standing in front of the elevator, waiting to retrieve y/n, waiting patiently for it to come down from the third floor, when the elevator opened, I stood there in shock.

It was empty, just completely void of anyone.

"where the hell is she?"

I said turning to Seok furiously, he just shrugged his shoulders, I on the other was pissed, if there was no one in it, then who pressed the button. I thought for a second before remembering, there was also an emergency button on the outside of the elevator. Sighing out of frustration.

"what if she pressed the one on the outside, and seeing as it wasn't working, she took the stairs and went home."

Seok said to me, as he walked up to the key pad, pointing at the emergency button. I thought for a second taking this into consideration, it still doesn't explain why, she didn't answer her phone.

I figured she probably had it on silent mode, like she always does, when she doesn't want to be disturbed.

(A/n: my phone is on silent mode every freaking day)

Sighing I started getting embarrassed for over thinking things too much, just as I was about to turn around, I saw the glint of something in the elevator, stepping inside, I picked up the shiny object and noticed that it was a button.

I knew it was y/n's because all of her clothes, had her name engraved on the buttons, perks of being rich.

(A/N: wish I was rich sigh)

"so she was here"

I said just then the elevator closed, and started heading up wards, the maintenance guy probably hit the wrong switch or something.

Meanwhile.....

The minute the elevator started moving again, it stopped on the second floor, both you and Taehyung falling out.

Landing onto the carpeted floor, Taehyung falling on top of you, you fell face down and he was now hovering over your back.

"get off of me!"

You yelled, half whispered, wondering to yourself, who else was still in the Building, you were panicking, thinking that someone would find you in such an outrageous position.

"what if I don't want to?"

Taehyung said, as he held both your hands down, he started biting on your earlobe, your breath hitched in your throat, it was one of your weak spots and he knew it.

A soft moan came out your lips, when you heard the elevator moving up again, panicking you shoved Taehyung off of you, grabbing your phone, from the floor, when it had been kicked out as you guys fell.

You started running down the hallway, heels making little to no sound, on the carpeted floor. Bounding a corner by the time you reached the stairs you were out of breath.

"my, my, hair messy, lips swollen, out of breath, I wonder just what you were up to y/n.."

Hearing the voice behind you, your head turned in the direction of the culprit, your heart beat racing, you calmed down, when you saw that the owner of the voice was Seok.