Chapter 8

"I was happy"

Time Stamp: 10:10am
One day of being in Okinawa.

You're lying on the beach, the sun hitting your back, the heat on your body felt good, turning over, you watched as Seung came running up to you, surfer board in hand, yes he was good at surfing, but he did it rarely.

"wanna swim?"

Seung said to you as he came and sat on the beach chair, beside yours.

"hmm, nah I'll be fine here you go on"

You said closing your eyes, waving your hands in the air at Seung, you hadn't been to the beach in a long time and the sensation was thrilling. Seung had a frown on his face, that you couldn't see obviously because your eyes were closed. Thinking to him self, Seung smirked as an idea came to him.

Setting down the surf board quietly, so that you couldn't hear it, humming to yourself, you didn't. What he did next was unsuspecting to you.

Seung hoisted you over his shoulders, your sunglasses falling off your face and he started running towards the ocean, you were yelling at him to put you down, struggling to get out of his grip, Seung knew you weren't stronger than him and he wasn't budging.

Reaching the edge of the beach, he set you down finally, out of breath from yelling so much, you were about to scold him, but he shoved you into the water, the wave washing over your back.

Pushing yourself up out of the sand, you stood up glaring at Seung. He was laughing the whole time chuckling to himself, looking around you found a tiny crab, holding it in the palm of your hand, you hid it behind your back, walking up to him, and evil grin appeared on your face.

You tiptoed leaning, just enough to whisper in his ear, tugging the waist band of his shorts, Seung didn't know what you were doing, he was embarrassed and was blushing pretty badly, you removed your hand from behind your back and dropped it into his shorts, letting go of his waist band, you whispered.

"gotcha"

Seung didn't know what you meant until he felt something pinching him on the inside of his shorts, screaming out ouch, he started shaking his shorts, the little crab falling out, rushing back to the ocean, you held your stomach laughing at his reaction, a low growl escaped Seung's mouth, he leaped forward, trying to grab you, but you moved away just out of his reach, falling face forward into the sand, he punched the ground getting up, he turned around and started chasing you, you running as fast as your legs could carry you.

Laughing the whole time you ran and tripped over one of the toys that were lying on the sand, falling down face forward, you groaned rubbing your nose.

Seung was just laughing harder behind you, you turned glaring at him, lending you a hand he pulled you up off of the ground and joined in on the laughter.

"ready to eat? "

Seung said in between his laugh, you stopped laughing for bit before answering him, in between your own laughter.

"always am"

You said to him, linking your fingers with his, Seung held your hand and the Two of you started walking back to the hotel.

Seung's p.o.v

It's been so long since we've had fun like this, due to work, we couldn't go on vacation for a while, an our honeymoon is in a few days, I wonder what I should get y/n, well that can wait for a while, I'll just enjoy our time together for now.