Chapter 11

"how can I erase these memories, from inside my head"

Time Stamp: 8:15pm

Seung's p.o.v

"Can you let someone else take over y/n's job?"

Sitting down across from Seok, my feet on his table, like usual, I asked him the question, that's been on my mind Since we got back from Okinawa, I figured if someone else took over y/n's job, it would at least give her a peace of mind.

"why, is something wrong?"

Seok said to me raising his head from the file he was reading, he rested it down unto the desk and braced back on his chair, giving me his full attention.

"yes, there is "

And I started telling him everything partaking to Taehyung and y/n, Seok listened to me intently, tilting his head backwards as he sighed.

"and if all of this was going on why didn't you tell me about it?"

"dude if I knew before all this, I wouldn't have allowed him to work here"

I said sucking my teeth, crossing my arms on my chest, we definitely need him for that campaign because of his looks, but y/n doesn't necessarily have to be the one to help out with the campaign.

"I could find someone else, I could call my assistant from the other branch, but I can't guarantee anything."

"I know, I know"

I said my voice sounding frustrated, I'm irritated with this whole situation, and I can't do much about it.

I tried calling y/n earlier to tell her, that she should go home without me and that I'd make it up to her, but she wasn't answering her phone, I left a message for her, just in case she's busy, but what's unnerving is that she always answers her phone when I call, it doesn't matter if she's busy or not.

"for now, just try to keep her away from Mr. Kim for the next few days ok? I'll try to get someone out here to take over asap"

I nodded my head, I had to keep her away from him but how, I pondered to myself as I braced back on the chair I was in.

"do you know when the maintenance guy will get here?"

"no, why what happened?"

I said sitting up quickly, thinking to myself what if something happened to y/n.

"well, the elevator stopped working, which is kinda of odd, since it's never done that before"

"do you know if anyone was in it?"

Seok shrugged at me, as he spun side to side in his office chair, breathing out a heavy sigh.

"I dunno, I mean if anyone was in there they would've pressed the emergency button that was on the key pad"

Authors p.o.v

"why didn't you answer your phone?"

Taehyung said to you in a mocking tone, you had pushed him aside to get to your phone when he grabbed you by the waist, and pushed your body up against the key pad, holding your hands behind your back, he tilted your chin up once again.

It took everything in you not to punch him, Taehyung laughed quietly, as he rubbed his thumb across your lips gently, not breaking eye contact with you, you kept glaring at him and Taehyung just watched you with amusement in his eyes.