Chapter 19

"sometimes I wonder, why you did what you did"

Time Stamp: 07:15pm

(a little heads up, I'm not good with R rated scenes, but practice makes perfect lmao)

Sometimes what we want, can never be ours, other times, when what we want become ours, we take it for granted, love is something that comes slow, and yet it goes so fast.

You never realize what you have, until it's either gone, or taken away from you, sometimes we just can't help but get used to things, to the point that when it's gone, we don't realize how bad of a mistake, we made.

~♥~~♥~~♥~

Taehyung wondered what was taking you so long upstairs, since he himself wanted to take a bath too. Heading upstairs entering the bath, he found you asleep, in the bath tub, panicking he lifted your body up, princess style, taking you towards his bed.
Because of how soothing the water was to you, you ended up dozing off a bit, for no longer than 5 minutes you had been asleep.

Laying you down unto the bed, your body sprawled out, you were snoring quietly, taking a towel, Taehyung draped it over your body to cover up your nakedness, one hand covering his mouth, as he looked away embarrassed, it's the first time, that he'd ever seen you without clothes, and god it took everything in him to refrain himself from touching you inappropriately.

He did want you, but he's not a monster, to do it without your consent, back then, he was so angry, that he couldn't think straight, now he regretted ever doing something like that to you. He missed the days that you ran up to him, giving him a hug, the way you'd blush, when he kissed you on the forehead, he missed taking you out on little trips, whether it's to the beach, or mountain climbing, he missed it all.

(out of context but B1A4 songs are sweet)

Leaving you on the bed to go take a quick shower, Taehyung came out, still finding you sleeping, this time the towel, only covered half of your body, seeing this, he stood at the bathroom door, watching, the rise and fall of your chest, for a full on minute, before he was snapped back to reality by your groaning.

Walking up to the bed, Taehyung covered your body once again, as he was about to leave the room, he felt a tug on his arm, turning his head slightly to look at you, Taehyung saw the tears starting to form in your eyes.

"d-don't go please"

You didn't know why you said that, but in that moment, your mind was hazy, from falling asleep in the bath earlier, you didn't want to be left alone with your thoughts, you just wanted someone to comfort you and tell you everything would be ok, you didn't know why, but you wanted Taehyung to be that person.

"i-i don't wanna be alone right now"

You said as the tears started to fall, uncontrollably, letting go of Taehyung's arm, you started wiping away your tears, sighing in frustration, Taehyung sat beside you on the bed, resting your head on his chest, as he wrapped his arm around your body, trying to ignore the fact that you were still naked.

"h-how could h-he do this t-to me, I thought everything was going fine, he's never cheated before, he a-always stayed loyal to me, for 3 years straight, I stayed with him, for three years straight, I didn't once cheat on him, but h-how could he do this to me, now after all t-this time"

You said as Taehyung started rubbing circles in your back, trying his best to calm you down, his chin, resting on the top of your head. You were stuttering sometimes, trying your best not to cry too much, you wanted to be strong, thinking to yourself, that maybe it was just his mistake, thinking that you should give him a second chance, I mean everyone deserves a second chance right.

"y/n, he's just a jerk you shouldn't be crying over him"

Taehyung said, closing his eyes, enjoying the feeling of your body pressed against his, you looked up at him, your anger getting to you.

"you're one to talk, you tried to rape me for fucks sake Tae, you came into my life, when everything was going just fine, for Christ sake Tae, my boyfriend of three years caught us kissing and he forgave me for that, how could you do that to me Tae, you just left me to run out of your house crying, you even stayed away from me, making me feel, even more worthless, Tae why did you do that to me-"

Before you could finish what you wanted to say, Taehyung had pushed you down unto the bed, your arm pinned on each side of your head, as you looked up at him, Taehyung's body now hovering over you, looking you, straight in the eyes, some of his wet hair falling in front of his face. He couldn't take it anymore, he was starting to feel a certain way and be didn't want to hurt you, but he couldn't help his desire.

(this is not rape, I repeat it is not rape, so no complaining)

"look y/n, I'm sorry for doing that to you, I regretted it at first, but the only thing I regret now, is not going all the way with you that time"

Taehyung said, as one hand held both of your wrist, his other hand, resting on top of your womanhood. Sucking in a breath you watched as the look in Taehyung's eyes, change from anger, to lust.

"if I had gone all the way with you that time, at least I would have been your first"

Taehyung said, his eyes not wavering from yours, your heart beat skipped a beat slightly, you thought he was joking, but the look in his eyes said otherwise.

"why didn't you?"

You said not really registering the fact, of the words that slipped out of your mouth, once they were said, you couldn't take them back, Taehyung was shocked for a bit, but he quickly regained his composure, a sly smirk appearing on his face, his eyes never leaving yours, his hand still holding your wrist, his other hand, started rubbing your thighs, slowly.

"would you have wanted me to?"

Taehyung said unsure of your answer, he didn't know how things ended up this way, but he didn't care, he wanted to know how you really felt about him, and the time had finally come.

"y/n, would you have wanted me to be your first?"

Time Stamp: 08:00pm

"I want to be the one you remember"

~♥~~♥~~♥~