Chapter 13

"why am I crying?"

Time Stamp: 08:00am
Author's p.o.v

One week after the elevator scene.

You've been trying your best to avoid Taehyung, every time he tried approaching you, you made up some excuse and ran away quickly. But no matter how much you wanted him to, he wouldn't stop trying to talk to you, you always made sure you weren't alone, always made sure Cha was with you, if not her, then it had to be, Seung or Seok.

(A/n: I'm legit watching short horror films while writing this)

If you didn't have to help out with the photoshoot, then you weren't anywhere near him at all. But you couldn't help yourself, from glancing in his direction once in a while, sometimes the two of you made eye contact and you looked away quickly, Taehyung just smirked to himself, shaking his head.

Standing at your cubicle talking to Cha, you felt someone tapping you on the shoulder. Turning around it was Seok. He smiled at you.

"well, we found someone to replace you"

Stepping aside Seok revealed, a woman, seeing who it was, you stepped back a bit hitting your chair, looking behind you, to make sure that everything was ok on your desk, you re-turned your attention back to the woman.

"why are you here?"

You said with venom laced in your voice, as you eyed the woman up and down, you felt disgusted by her presence.

"um, I'm the new manager for Mr. Kim, what's it too ya?"

The woman said, as she flung her hair to the side, one hand on her hip, looking at you with amusement. She couldn't be rude to you back in Okinawa, but now she sure can.

"Seok why is this bitch here?"

You said ignoring the woman's remark, she looked at you her, jaws dropped feeling offended.

"is that how you talk to your boss?"

You raised one hand in front of her face, signaling her to, shut up, but she just wouldn't shut her trap.

"how can you be so rude?"

"he's my brother in law, so shut the fuck up, I talk to him however I want"

You said still not looking at her, Seok chuckled slightly, he wanted to watch the fight on fold more, Cha was tugging on your sleeve, telling you to just leave her be.

"no wonder, you're being replaced by me"

Now getting your full attention you turned to her, frustration written on your face, as you eyed get up and down, noticing the very revealing clothes she was wearing. The buttons on her shirt, looked like they were struggling, just to keep her breast from bursting out, her skirt was short, with a slit at the end.

"yuna, if you don't shut the fuck up, you better square up"

You said raising your fist in front of her face, Yuna stepped back a bit hitting one of the tables, causing Cha and Seok to start laughing.

"alright that's enough y/n"

You heard Seung's voice, as he walked into view, as soon as yuna saw him, she started smiling, you just scoffed at the way, she changed her attitude so quickly. He walked up to you, giving you a kiss, you could tell that yuna was glaring at you but you didn't care.

After Seok and Cha had calmed themselves down, straightening his tie, Seok held yuna by the shoulder, bringing her face to face with you. Yuna was blushing from, the way he held her shoulders.