Chapter Two

" Your brother texted you ?"

"Yep,"

"For?"

"He asked if he could come and check out the apartment that caught Nadia's eyes," she shrugged.

Everyone knows that Nadia has a lot of problems when it comes to deciding on things .

Example: A simple apartment.

It took her nearly six months to find the "perfect place" and of course she started looking really early .

She said that it can't be too small or too big .

They must provide them with the basic furnitures .

The rent can't be too high and each room must have air conditioning.

The fridge also can't be to small since Taiis is always hungry .

They must have a parking lot for the car .

The place must be located close to the supermarket for convenience and because Taiis eat most of the food .

Let's just say , she has too much problems but at least she still found the apartment.

"Okay , tell him he could come ,"

Nodding slightly, Hailey quickly send him a text .

Taiis , hearing the conversation , quickly requested for some food to be brought to her .

————

The door bell rang twice signaling that he has arrived.

"KEWEN CAN YOU GET THE DOOR FOR ME !"

Kewen , immediately shot out her seat and ran to the door to welcome the guest .

"Kewen ! How are you ?" The most friendly and cheerful voice greeted her .

"I'm g-,"

"YOU BOUGHT THE FOOD !" Taiis hollered from the living room .

He chuckled softly as Taiis appeared behind Kewen .

"Thanks ," in one quick movement, Taiis swiped the bag out of his hand and disappeared.

"Taiis , you forget to say thank you ," Nadia sighed , resting a towel on the counter.

"Uh, thanks for saving my life and bring this amazing food now you can leave ,"

"Taiis!"

"I mean , can you please leave now ,"

"Taiis , that's not what I meant ," Another sigh left her lips as she gave Jimin an apologetic smile .

"Nah , it's cool .She does it so often I got used to it ,"

"Seee , he doesn't mind so why should you," Taiis huffed at Nadia and began stuffing her mouth . "Also it's quite late so you should go back , now byeee,"

"Hey ! That's not how you treat your savior,"

"Yeah, Uh bye,"

"rUdE....."

The two began bickering until Nadia noticed a person standing behind Jimin .

" Uh , care to introduce us to your friend ?"

"Shoot . I totally forgot he was there ,"

"Thanks Jimin ," the person muttered but loud enough for Nadia to hear .

She smiled and waited .

" So guys , this is Namjoon Hyung "

————————————————————————
Omg!!! Jimin is Hailey's brother, did you guys guess it right?? 🤔

What you think of this chapter ??

Excuse for the grammar and the spelling errors . THANKS FOR READING ❣❣