Chapter Nine

RRRRIIIIINNNGGG!!!!

"Finally, I swear if I stay in this classroom for another minute , I will die of hunger ," Taiis exaggerated as she exited the classroom with her friends.

"You are so dramatic," Kewen rolled her eyes , walking down the staircase.

"What?! It's not my fault I'm always hungry," Taiis defended.

"Hey, guys, Jimin said we can sit with his friends for lunch," Hailey interrupted, showing them the message.

"Why?" Taiis asked.

"Probably so he can keep an eye on me,"

"Oh, such an overprotective brother," Taiis sighed .

"Let me drop my bag off to my locker first," Nadia said and holding her bag.

She quickly ran to her locker, placed her bag in and ran back to them.

"Okay, let's go,"

"Oh look, Jimin is there," Hailey pointed out .

He was leaning against the wall with his phone in his hand and typing quickly.

Once he was satisfied with what he typed, he looked up and noticed them.

Immediately, they walked to him.

"Hey sis, how was class,"

"Uh, it was okay I guess," she shrugged.

"I though you got lost ,"he joked.

"If we were, Nadia will help us find the way,"

"Okay please stop talking, I want food," Taiis butted in .

"Okay, come on follow me,"

————————————————————————

Jimin patiently waited for the girls to get their food .

Then he lead them to his friends.

At that moment, Taiis decided to take a sip of her water when she suddenly noticed a familiar face.

Immediately, she choked on her water.

"Woah, don't spit on me," Kewen complained.

"Thanks and yes I'm fine ," Taiis sarcastically replied but then returned her attention back to the person she noticed.

He was sitting on a table with his friends.

He was wearing the same pair of LG headphones and a new phone was placed next to him.

His head was down and it looked like he was sleeping.

Without wasting a minute, she marched towards the table surprising the people who sat with him.

She then poured the remaining of her drink over his head.

"What the fu-,"

"Taiis! What the hell did you do?" Nadia exclaimed immediately rushing to her side.

The boy looked up to see the person who drenched him .

"What!? It's you again. You got to be kidding," he groaned.

"Ugh? Hyung , you know her," one of his friends who looked liked the youngest asked.

"I'm so sor-,"Nadia began to apologize.

"That's was the asshole I met in Starbucks," Taiis said, cutting of the apology.

"That's the rich boy you were talking about?" Hailey asked.

"What? Taiis you met Yoongi before," Jimin suddenly asked , confused like the rest.

"Wait, What is is going on . Yoongi please explain," Another boy asked.

"Well you see this ass-," Taiis started.

"Please stop cussing, you already cussed up the boy last time," Nadia said.

"Why don't we sit down and talk this through since we are kind of attracting some attention," Namjoon suggested.

Kewen nodded her head in agreement .

Finally , everyone sat down.

"Do I know you?" Nadia suddenly asked one of the boys,"You look quite familiar."

"What? You met Jin before?" Jimin asked.

"I think so," she replied unsure.

Everyone then turned their direction to Jin to see what he says.

"Yeah , we met once in the supermarket," he answered.

"Oh, Right, now I remember,"

"Wait, you met a boy and you never told me," Hailey exclaimed.

"Well, it wasn't that important," she answered.

"Shouldn't we like sort out Taiis and Uh what's his name.... Yoongi's problem," Kewen said.

"Right,"

"Okay , from what I heard from Taiis, she went to Starbucks to buy drinks for us and some "asshole" I'm quoting what she said, bounced into  her and spilled the drinks and then they started to fight," Hailey said .

"Well Yoongi didn't mention anything but I remember him coming back with his phone cracked and his clothes spilled with coffee," a deep voice answered.

At that moment the person spoke, Mindi's attention went to him.

For some reason his voice sounded really familiar.

It's just she couldn't remember from where she heard that voice.

"Taiis, you know, you shouldn't have poured your water on him," Nadia said.

"Now my clothes and hair is wet,"Yoongi grumbled.

"Good for you," Taiis muttered.

"Well, that went really well. Guys this is my sister Hailey and her friends," Jimin introduced.

"This is Nadia, this is Taiis, Kewen and Mindi,"

"Nice to meet you guys ,I'm Jin," the boy who sat next to Jimin said.

"Well , you know me already but in case you forget, I'm Namjoon,"

"I'm Jungkook," he was probably the youngest by how he looked .

"Yoongi," the wet boy grumbled.

"I'm Taehyung ," the boy smiled sweetly at them showing his famous box smile.

"And I'm Hoseok," he said , holding up a peace sign.

Immediately , everyone began talking and eating (except Taiis and Yoongi).

Mindi on the other hand just watched and listened to their conversation.

She was carefully observing Taehyung.

For some reason she felt like she met him but she was kind of unsure at the same time.

She was staring so intensely at him that she didn't even notice he was looking back at her.

Immediately, she looked down on her food to hide her blush.

"We were thinking to check out the Music room during lunch . You guys can come if you want to," Kewen suggested, getting up to dump her rubbish.

"They have a Music room?" Hoseok asked , his eyes widened immediately.

"Duh. What do you think, we are going to an Art and Performance School so why shouldn't they," Jungkook replied .

"True,"

"Well come on , let's go ,"

————————————————————————
Isn't this chapter funny 😂what y'all think about this ship with Taiis and Yoongi ??

Thank you so much for reading ,hope you continue and don't forget to vote ❣️

Excuse for the grammar and spelling errors ❣️