Chapter Twenty Seven

Warning: Very cliché , well , kind of. I think it's it. It maybe or not . Okay , I'll stop . Go and read now .

Everyone had just finished eat.

Probably tired of sitting for such a long period of time , everyone decides to get up and walk around.

Taehyung was glancing a lot at Mindi .

After getting out the haunted house, she was more calm.

He still remembers the moment when she jumped onto his arms after Jungkook and Kewen scared her.

Her reaction was so cute .

He was quietly chuckled to himself as he watched Mindi look around the place.

She was like a child in the candy store having a hard time deciding what to choose.

Her eyes glanced from one place to another observing everything with awe.

Taehyung smiles to himself as he followed behind her.

"Hey , do you want to go play that and have a challenge ?" He asked pointing to the balloon and darts stall.

"I'm going to miss every time ," she answered , staring warily at what he was pointing at .

"Aww...you can take a try ,"

"I'm going lose,"

"I know that but still try,"

"Hey! You're so mean," she pouted .

"Aw, I'm sorry . Please forgive me ,"

"Nooo,"

"Aww. If I win you something, would you forgive me ?"

"............Maybe..........Maybe not ,"

"Come , follow me," he took her hand and gentle pulled her with him .

He paid the employee and stood behind the a red line drawn on the grass.

"Okay, the rules are very simple," the employee said , handing Taehyung five darts.

"You have five chances to pop a balloon. Each balloon has a piece of paper with points on it. The higher the points , the bigger the prize. Okay?"

Nodding , he carefully eyes the colorful wall filled with balloons .

Carefully he aimed at a ballon and then let it fly.

The dart immediately popped one balloon.

"Woah. That was a good aim young man," the employee complimented, picking up the paper to check the number.

"Twenty points,"

Taehyung nodded, satisfied with he number and then went back throwing the last three darts .

"Impressive, 80 points in five tries. Here, take this teddy bear for your girlfriend,"

"He's n-,"

"Thank you sir," Taehyung took the toy and handed it to Mindi .

"Aww, Thanks ," she shyly said , snuggling with the bear .

"Come on, let's go ,"he smiled as they continued to walk into the crowd.

"How come you didn't fix him when he said I was your girlfriend ," Mindi asked .

"What you mean I'm not you boyfriend," he teased.

"I-I me-,"

"I know. Too much work to tell him but I'm sure you would like me to be your boyfriend. Right?" He winked at Mindi as she began to blush .