Chapter Eighteen

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

Neo ttaeme haru jongil gominhajiman
Neol eotteokhaeya joheulji jal moreugesseo nan Oh
Baby baby baby baby baby You~
Play me play me play me play me play me

Geu nunbicheun nal ajjilhago hetgallige hae
Nae iseongjeogin gamgakdeureul heuteojige hae Oh
Baby baby baby baby baby You~
Crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy (Crazy yeah~)

" C-Can we please take a break," Kewen breathed .

"Y-Yeah, Nadia please . We have been dancing for the past thirty minutes," Taiis said.

"Okay, go take a break ," Nadia answered , before gulping down her water.

"You guys can use the area now," Hailey nodded to Jimin.

"Finally," Jimin jumped up and excitedly ran to the empty floor with Jungkook while Yoongi lazily dragged himself to get up.

"Please don't fall when you guys try and flip ," Nadia said to them.

"I hope Yoongi falls," Taiis muttered.

"That's not very nice," Mindi told Taiis .

"I'm never nice ," She stubbornly answered .

Nadia let out a sigh and took another sip of water as the boys started to dance.

Kewen on the other hand was quietly playing a game on her phone.

"You know , when I say take a break, I mean to take a break and not play on your phone," Nadia said .

"Uh? What you said ?"

"I said t- . Ugh , never mind ,"

"Oh, okay,"

"This child,"  Nadia said shaking her head .

————————————————————————

" I'm so tired, my muscles are sore," Taiis complained as she sat down.

"Same," Hailey agreed.

"Kewen, can you go order some pizza so we can go pick it up . I'm too tired to cook," Nadia asked.

"Yeah, sure ," Kewen replied , picking up the phone .

She scrolled through her contacts ( since she saved the number) to look for the number.

However, her thumb accidentally pressed the wrong number and called her gamer friend.

"Oh shoot," she was about to hang up when she heard another ringtone echoing hers.

"What?" She looked around the dance studio in search for where the sound was coming from.

At that moment, Jungkook sat down close to her.

He was looking down at his ringing phone .

As he was about to pick it up, Kewen hung up the call on her phone to make sure it wasn't him , she was calling.

When she hung up, his phone stopped ringing.

He confusedly looked at his phone and called back.

Kewen's phone then started to ring .

Jungkook immediately notices the sound and looked at the phone in her hand .

"What?" He ended the call and Kewen's phone stopped ringing.

"Woah, no way," Kewen gasped .

"Your the person I was playing online games with," they both asked at the same time .

The way how both of them asked the questions the same time caused them to laugh .

Their laughter caught the rest of the group's attention.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung asked .

"Oh, nothing. Just going out Kewen was the person I was playing online games with for the past month," Jungkook answered.

"H- . What? Oh," Taiis replied, understanding .

"Wait, how you playing games. I took your laptop away," Jin questioned with a stern look on his face.

"On his phone. Wait, oops ," Taehyung immediately stopped talking after realizing he sold Jungkook out.

"You punk, you know he was playing games and you didn't tell me ," Jin scolded Taehyung.

"Hah, who tell you to sell me out ," Jungkook cheekily said to Taehyung.

"You too Jungkook, I'm going to take your phone away ,"

"But hyung ," he wined .

————————————————————————
Sorry about this short chapter 😅 it's really short .

Thanks for reading .

Excuse for the grammar and the spelling errors ❣️