Bonus Chapter #1

"Yoongi, please stop complaining for one sec nah," Jin groaned .

For the past minute- wait, no hour , he was complaining how he was bored and why Taiis still wasn't home .

"She has to go b- I mean, she ....... she said she is busy so is coming home a bit late," Hailey said , biting her lips so she couldn't spill anything.

"What is she busy?" Yoongi asked suspiciously staring at Hailey who was starting to become nervous under his stare.

"So... WHO WANTS POPCORN!" Kewen asked waving the bowl in the air so that Hailey could avoid his question.

The popcorn of course did distract him but knowing how stubborn Yoongi was , he was going to asked the question again later .

" Gosh Taiis needs to hurry ," Mindi muttered to Kewen .

"Go give her a text then ," she answered quietly, making sure that Yoongi didn't hear .

But Yoongi, being the sly person he was , he was quietly listening to their conversations.

"I have a feeling she got lost in the damn mall," Hailey sighed .

"We should have given her a map ," Kewen shook her head .

Mall?

I see , she went to the mall?

To do what?..........

Mmm.........

"Noooo, you cheated ," Jungkook wined .

"Stop being such a sore loser ," Kewen said ," now, where's the twenty dollar?"

Jungkook muttered something under his breath before slapping the bill into Kewen's open hand .

Gleefully, she jumped up and ran to the kitchen, probably to get more food .

"Uh, I'm going to get something from our apartment. I'll be back ," Yoongi stood up immediately and shut the door behind him, cutting off anyone questions.

"Well, that just happened," Hoseok said , staring at the closed door.

"He probably went to get something like he said ," Namjoon said .

"Why would he need to get anything. It's not like he left anything in our apartment and I still have the keys," Jin confusingly asked , holding the keys in his hands .

"Shi-, I mean crap. I think he went to look for Taiis ," Jimin got up and ran to the door .

"Oh fudge. Come on . Let's go catch a runaway Yoongi ," Kewen sighed.

—————

"That's really smart , thanks a lot Declan ," Taiis smiled at the boy next to her .

"Welcome, anything for you ,"

The fuck?

Does he not know she has a boyfriend?

Why is she with that boy ?

Can I kill him?

All those questions ran through Yoongi's mind as he stood behind a tree , spying on the two .

"So just place this in a gift bag and put some kite paper on top ?"

"Right, also . Here , give me the bag and I will show you ,"

From behind the tree, Yoongi intensely stared at every moment that the boy made .

At one point, his fingers accidentally brushed against Taiis' hand .

Then , he snapped .

"You motherfu-,"

"Woah ! Yoongi! Where did you come from ? I thought you were home ?"

"Home? S-,"

"YOONGI ! YOU BAMCY! I TOLD YOU TO STAY HOME BUT YOU NOOOO! Oh, hi Declan ," Out of nowhere , came Kewen .

Then the rest of them filed behind her.

"Gosh, you had to run out to find Taiis ?" Taehyung grumbled.

"Well, she's my girlfriend so duh. Also who's this Declan boy ?"

"Oh, that my brother ," Kewen answered .

"And what's he doing with my girl?"

"Well, you see........YOU BAMCY FOGOT UR OWN BIRTHDAY AND UR GIRLFRIEND DIDN'T BUT SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO BUY YOU SO I TOLD MY BROTHER TO GO HELP HER FIND SOMETHING SUITABLE FOR AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE BUT U GUESS NOT !" Kewen let out a breathe and gave Yoongi a stern look.

"How did you say all that in one sentence ?"

"Shut up and go apologize ,"

"Oh, right ," Yoongi cleared his throat and turned to look at Taiis.

"So , like. I messed up your surprise since I'm an asshole and like .....fuck . I-I .... I'm sorry ,"

He looked at his girlfriend half expecting her to beat him but instead she handed him the bag she was holding.

"Well, Happy Birthday," she smiled softly causing Yoongi to start to slowly smile .