Chapter One: Together Again

Walking down the corridor, the twenty-three year old Alyssa Silvera sighed; the last two years had changed a lot for her, once Spain had won the World Cup she had found herself dividing her time between her three footballer boyfriends. 

The brunette held back a groan as she noticed her office door open, she was now a co-ordinator for Real Madrid and Spain having earned the title after her internship had finished. 

“You know you missed us nena,” said a voice making her grin as she stepped into her office; the two Spaniards smiled at her as she closed the door after her.

The tallest smirked as he sat on her desk, his shoulder length brown hair pulled back from his eyes; while the other who was sat in a chair watching her intently. 

“Shouldn’t you two be in training?” Alyssa asked raising an eyebrow at the pair, who grinned at her; it was a miracle that they had somehow managed to date for two years without anyone discovering them.

Of course, her boyfriends’ team-mates all knew of their situation but they all knew better than to tell anyone about it. 

“We’ve finished for lunch, have you eaten yet?” Iker Casillas asked Alyssa smiled at him and rolled her eyes; she loved him dearly as much as the others, but sometime he forgot that she was an adult. 

Sergio Ramos chuckled at her response making Iker sigh as he watched her for a moment; she had only gotten more beautiful in the last two years. 

“Not yet no, Iker I’m fine,” Alyssa said making the footballer look at her, Iker Casillas wasn’t a man who was going to believe his girlfriend when he could hear her stomach grumbling. 

Alyssa sighed as she watched Iker grin as he stood while Sergio chuckled as Iker fished out his car keys; the three of them all lived together and were joined in the summer by Fernando Torres. 

Alyssa would visit him in London when she got the chance now that he played for Chelsea FC; he had recently been given full custody of his daughter Nora since his ex-girlfriend could no longer cope. 

The little girl adored Alyssa and loved to talk to the brunette when she called Fernando since her job often kept her in Madrid and Spain and away from her third boyfriend. 

“Fernando called… he says we’ll be seeing him in a week or two,” Alyssa said as she tidied her desk; Sergio grinned at the thought of seeing their distant boyfriend, he couldn't wait to see him again. 

Iker nodded as he gently wrapped an arm around Alyssa’s waist and gently pulled her away from the desk; she frowned at him knowing what he wanted. 

“So what do we fancy for lunch?” Sergio said making Alyssa sigh she knew they weren’t going to leave her behind now.

Iker grinned as the brunette picked up her mobile and nodded at them, they walked out of her office as Sergio talked about what they could have for lunch. 

“What about that Italian place down the street?” Iker said, Sergio nodded they both knew that Alyssa liked having lunch there; the brunette looked at them knowing that they weren’t going to let her pay. 

“Okay, what’s really going on?” Alyssa asked as they exited the building, Iker and Sergio grinned at each other but shook their heads refusing to tell the brunette. 

“What makes you think we are planning something, corazón?” Iker asked as they approached his Audi Q7 which was parked in the car park, the two footballers knew that she would like the surprise that they had for her.

***

“This is what makes me think, you two have planned something,” Alyssa said trying to pry Sergio’s hands from her brown eyes as they led her carefully into the restaurant where they were having lunch together. 

Iker chuckled as he stopped knowing that the brunette had no idea what they had done for her, she was completely unaware that someone had come to see her. 

“Don’t blame them, Lissa, I asked them to,” said a familiar voice making Alyssa stopped what she was doing unsure if she wasn’t hearing things, before Sergio pulled his hands away from her eyes to reveal Fernando who grinned at her. 

The brunette all but threw herself at the Spaniard, who wrapped his arms around her as she clung to him; the distance had been killing the four of them for a while. 

“I missed you,” Alyssa mumbled as she buried her head into his neck, Fernando closed his eyes as his hands started to map her body; Sergio and Iker smiled as they watched the pair. 

“Come on you two,” Iker said knowing that this wasn’t the place for them all to get too relaxed; Sergio smiled at Fernando who seemed reluctant to release the brunette, it hadn’t been easy for him to be without her but they had somehow managed. 

“Soon,” Iker promised as he looked at the hostess who was quickly approaching them, Alyssa let go of Fernando and smiled at him; they all knew that they had to be a little more careful these days. 

“How may I help you today?” the hostess said as she batted her eyes at the three Spaniard footballers; Alyssa felt Sergio brush a hand against her back in comfort, none of them liked having a member of the opposite sex flirt with one of them. 

“I have a reservation for four people,” Iker said with a polite smile, as she nodded and looked through the computer system until she found it; she smiled at the footballers before leading them towards their private table which was out of sight. 

Once the hostess had left them alone, Fernando pulled Alyssa into a kiss while Iker and Sergio busied themselves for a moment; they had had some time with Fernando when they had picked him up from the airport that morning. 

“I missed you so much,” Fernando said as they pulled apart, Alyssa rested her head against his; she knew that the past season had been tough for him. 

They honestly didn’t think he had made the Euro 2012 squad with how his season at Chelsea had been; Fernando pressed one last kiss to her lips before the waitress arrived. 

“So what can I get you to drink?” she asked, Alyssa looked slightly stumped until she felt Sergio and Fernando rest their hands on her thighs, she swallowed as they both drifted a little too high.

“We’ll have one bottle of Baturrica 2001 and a bottle of Xarlel-lo 2007,” Iker said making the waitress nod, taking their drinks order; he held back a smirk knowing what Sergio and Fernando had planned for Alyssa. 

“Don’t you two dare,” Alyssa hissed as she got a feeling of what they had planned for her, Sergio and Fernando looked at her as she glared at them. 

The two had missed winding their girlfriend up and they had so little time before they travelled to Poland for the tournament that started in a week. 

“Iker, is that you?” said a female voice, Iker stiffened at the sound of the voice while Sergio and Fernando comforted Alyssa; the best they could as an older brunette approached the table. 

Sara Carbonero smiled at Iker who didn’t look happy to see her, she ignored the other three as she stood in front of her ex-boyfriend. 

“It’s so good to see you again,” Sara said moving to hug Iker but he refused to return it. 

Fernando took Alyssa’s hand under the table; he squeezed it as Iker pulled away from the older brunette who was smiling at him. 

“Si, it’s nice to see you as well Sara,” Iker said though it was clear that the words were forced, he couldn’t believe that she was interrupting his lunch like this.