Chapter Twenty-One: Spanish Celebrations (Smut)

Alyssa grinned as she watched Pepe Reina do the inflight demonstration; it wasn't a party if the substitute goalkeeper wasn't involved and he was clearly going to be leading this celebration.

Monica rolled her eyes as she watched Pepe before she turned and looked at Alyssa, who was sat next to her; she knew that everything was okay now and she was thrilled for her friend.

"So when is the wedding?" Monica prompted making Alyssa smile at her, she knew that she wouldn't have long to pull it together while the boys were on pre-season friendlies.

Alyssa wanted to get married before she was too far along, she wanted to be Mrs Alyssa Silvera before she had the baby and she knew that the boys wanted that as well.

They just had to decide what their married name would be even if none of them would ever be able to publicly use it, they were all carried married status even if no one knew about it.

"Sometime in early August," Alyssa said making Monica smile at her and nod; she knew that the four of them were excited at the thought of the wedding.

The two rolled their eyes as they watched Pepe for a moment, they both knew that it was going to be a long couple of days and everyone was going to be in a really celebratory mood.

"How's your Padre?" Monica asked the last that she had heard was that David wasn't taking the news of the wedding or the pregnancy all too well; he was almost as bad as Paqui was about the entire thing.

Alyssa sighed and looked at her friend, and shook her head; she knew that her father wasn't taking it as well as she would have liked but there was still time for him to come around.

"Madre says that he'll come around... sooner or later," Alyssa said making Monica nod, she could understand why David wasn't happy with the suddenness of the marriage.

As far as David could see Alyssa was still his little girl and he didn't want to lose her after having her for such a short time; he'd only had Alyssa in his life for two years and now she was getting married and having a baby of her own.

"Monica... would you be my matron of honor?" Alyssa asked making the older woman stare at her; she couldn't believe that her friend was asking her.

Alyssa watched her friend knowing that she didn't have a lot of close friends and Monica was her best friend, she was someone that Alyssa could always turn to and she wanted her friend with her on her wedding day.

"You want me as your matron of honor?" Monica said making Alyssa nod at her with a smile; Monica blinked back tears as she stared at her friend.

Alyssa smiled at her softly knowing that she hadn't been close with anyone else since she had started dating the three footballers and she didn't trust anyone else.

"Of course I will," Monica said as she threw her arms around Alyssa and gave her a hug, she knew that she would do anything for her best friend and she would help her plan the perfect wedding.

***

Smoothing out her coral belted swing dress, Alyssa yawned softly as she watched the team celebrate their win; they were currently meeting the royal family after rushing to get changed after their flight.

No one had slept since the match and Alyssa was hoping that they would be finished soon; her feet were killing her and she certainly regretted wearing the nude high heels that she had selected.

Alyssa crossed her arms as she continued to watch the team enjoy the small party that was being thrown for them before they had to face the big festivities the next day.