Clubs

2:30 PM

I walk out of calculus class to look at my club list. I joined two clubs and the school's basketball league. I look at my club list as I open my locker to place some of my books. First, tryouts for the basketball team, "DEagles" or "Destructive Eagles." I head to the indoor gym in school's property to find Bismuth there since she was helping with the choosing of the players. Bismuth waves at me then whispers something into the coach's ear then the coach smiles at me eagerly.

"Hey Peridot!" Bismuth says as I come closer to her. A couple other players who wants to try out snicker at the look of me.

"Hey Bismuth." I say high-fiving her.

"How can you see under that bandana?"

"I can clearly see in the bandana, but you can't see my eyes." I say.

"Okay, anyways let's get these tryouts started." Bismuth says rubbing her hands together.

A couple of minutes later, we all finished and said we could be released. They said the results will be posted on the schoolboard on Monday. Okay, great. All the club meetings start at Monday too which is... Great? I joined the track team as well. They call themselves the "Dashers." Are all these names too cheesy? I run to track practice which is at the field that circles the whole football field outdoors.

I arrive at track and see Lapis there with a crop top that looked too tight on her and reveals her flat stomach, and ultimately short shorts. I blush thinking I was looking at her rear-end. Then, I see Lapis heading towards me.

"Hey Peridot!" She says smiling down at me.

"H-hey L-Lapis..." I say trying to resist looking at her outfit.

"Something wrong?" Lapis says putting her hand on my cheek. I turn even deeper red.

"Do you have a fever?" Lapis leans in closer to me squishing my face with both of her hands. I squeal then release from her grip of DEATH.

"I'm fine!" I say covering my face with my two hands.

"If you say so... Are you here for track?" She asks while stretching in front of me. I nod then show my face again. I smirk at myself then look at her as she looks at me confused.

"You know, you're like a candy bar." I say looking up at her.

"What?" She says confused.

"Half sweet, and half nuts." I say smirking. Lapis then tries to punch me on the shoulder while... blushing? I dodge which makes her fall forwards. As a total badass which I am, I catch her which makes her face look up at mine. We both blush then she gets off of my arms.

"Did it hurt?" I ask her.

"No, since you caught me in your arms." She smirks at me. I feel my face turn red.

"Not that!" I say trying to carry on the pick-up line.

"Then what?"

"When you fell for me." I say with a smirk on MY face now. She looks flustered then I hear her squeal to her hands covering her face. I laugh until the female track teacher tells us to line up to see who's the fastest. We're going to run around the whole field and it ends with the fastest in the lead. Lapis goes to the line next to me.

"I'll so win you at this." Lapis says smiling at me.

"Hah! We'll see!" I say getting ready. The track teacher, Ms. Alexandrite then pulls the trigger to fire a blank which sends all of us running. I was at the back first with Lapis in the lead then I caught up to her being in the same level with her. She gives me a shocked look while I smile then take the lead to finish the lap. Ms. Alexandrite seems surprised at my running skill while Lapis looks a little upset. I come up to her to pat her on the back for comfort.

"I was supposed to win you! Over such a nerd!" Lapis says looking at me. I pull my hand away in discomfort.

"Such a nerd, eh? Huh, no wonder you toy me around with your friends." I say grabbing my bag as Ms. Alexandrite excuses us. Lapis then looks at me with a sorry face. Physical attacks don't hurt me but, words make me bleed. I start to walk away from the field until a hand swift me to turn around.

-----

A/N:

BOOM! A CLIFFHANGER! 

.

.

.

Bai.

-UnknownUser 

-----