"All that I could say was..."

Peridot's POV

Great. Passed out from hiding my ears and tail again. Welp, just gotta wait... Hopefully I'm in good hands... Lapis' hands... Damn my gay thoughts, hopefully I didn't do anything stupid before I passed out.

Third Person POV

7:19 PM

The rest went downstairs with Pearl and Garnet in charge as they play in the living room. Peridot and Lapis are locked in Peridot's room with Lapis waiting for Peridot to be awake. As Lapis goes into the bathroom... she opens the door to find Peridot with ears and a tail. The ears were mostly blonde but had a cute dark grey tip. The tail was the same except it had a darker tip. Peridot was wide-awake at this point. Lapis was so surprised, she couldn't move. Peridot is sitting in a dog position until she turns her head around to find Lapis stunned.

"L-LAPIS!" Peridot falls on her back from the bed.

"Peri!" Lapis rushes over to Peridot's aid. Peridot covers her head with her arms and her tail still wagging facing away from Lapis. She's so darn cute! Why?! Lapis thinks inside her mind. SHE'S GOING TO HATE ME! Peridot panics inside her head.

"Peri, you alright?" Lapis asks putting her hand on Peridot's shoulder which made her jump.

"You probably think I'm a monster..." Peridot says covering her face with her knees.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"This. Lapis. Tell me you're disgusted." Peridot says deadpanned.

"What?! No! I am not!" Lapis says trying to get Peridot to stop hiding her face. Lapis notices something... She doesn't have her bandana on nor her glasses.

"Lapis, tell me the truth... I'm a freak. I mean, look at me." Peridot turns around then stands with her eyes open and shows her body. Another surprise, Peridot's glimmering green eyes just sparkled at the sight of Lapis.

"I think..." Lapis stands up and looks down at a shy Peridot.

"You are very..." Lapis puts her finger under Peridot's chin and lifts it up, their eyes meet.

"Beautiful with those glimmering eyes... Honestly!" Lapis says smiling.

"God, your smile kills me Lapis." Peridot says returning the smile back.

"Why did you hide your eyes before? They're so... dreamy!" Lapis says.

"It's a thing... Hard to explain..." Peridot says shyly. Lapis nods, understanding.

"Why did you lick me earlier?" Lapis suddenly asks.

"What?" Peridot asks confused.

"When you passed out, you fell into my arms. I checked your pulse on your neck then you licked my hand." Lapis explains as Peridot's eyes widen and a deep blush appears on her face.

"I DID?!" Peridot freaks out.

"It was so cute!" Lapis giggles. Peridot turns even more red, sits on her beanbag then thinks silently. Lapis wraps her arms around Peridot's stomach once again feeling her six pack then rests her chin on top of Peridot's head and her fluffy hair.

"Lapis?" Peridot says.

"Yeah?" Lapis replies.

"What do you think of me now?"

"I think you're an awesome, amazing person Peri. And come on! Ears and a tail?! I am a huge fan of furry animals." Lapis says smiling at Peridot. They both stand up facing each other.

"Guess I'm lucky..." Peridot says shyly. So damn lucky... My future-girlfriend is a werewolf! And she's Peridorable! Lapis thinks smiling.

"Damn right you are! Now come on, they're probably suspecting we did something naughty here." Lapis says grabbing Peridot's hand as she grabs her glasses and her bandana, Peridot blushes deep. Peridot quickly puts the dragging to a halt as she puts on the bandana and the glasses.

"Lapis, please don't tell anyone..." Peridot says looking at Lapis as her ears blend in with her hair and her tail rolls up. The ears and tail never to be seen.

"Sure, Peri." Lapis smiles warmly which seemed to make Peridot less tense. They both head downstairs to join the craze. Everyone looks at Peridot and Lapis smirking. 

-----

A/N: 

Alright, two chapters one day... You guys deserved it. Now let me die slowly away in my slumber...

Bai.

-UnknownUser

-----