Suicidal

-----

A/N:

Warning, Maturity content, suicidal thoughts ahead.

-----

The robonoid then displays the second picture which was a broken elbow. The bone was snapped backwards. They look away in disgusted at the bullies, sympathetic, sad moods.

SKIPPING AHEAD TO... SENIOR YEAR – NEARLY END OF SCHOOL

(pg. 2)

I just saw the most beautiful sight in a long time. Though, bumping into those cheerleaders was an actual mistake. They're probably popular and hiring bullies to set out for losers like me... But... They acted so friendly, besides checking my abdomen area too much. And surprisingly, Bismuth was there too! Anyways, it's nice making friends for a change... I swear to god, they're going to betray me then kill me.

They were all beautiful... But, one really stood out to me... She was blue all over... It's unique. I hope we get closer.

And! The bullies didn't get to me! Probably because of the cheerleaders' presence. Now that upsets me.

Suicide is still open if anything goes wrong...

"Why was Peridot so suicidal?" Amethyst asks shivers sent down her spine.

"AMETHYST! THAT'S RUDE!" Pearl punches Amethyst on the shoulder.

Bullied, her entire life. She was fragile and broken. Verbally abused by the kids at her school. Peridot turned emotionless. Her parents are... deceased due to an accident. It led Peridot Greene to a major depression stage. She attempted to commit suicide more than once. None worked, happily. After Junior year, she went through extreme limits on changing her image. Stopped eating for days, excersised past her range, etc... And her... wolf form problems caused her even more stress. I'm here to serve and help Peridot with her life as she assumes to spend it alone. She earned all this money from selling robots similar to me. Please, take care of her... She's easily affected.

"Oh my god..." Connie says covering her mouth. In the distance, they could hear noises in the basement. The robonoid leaves to check, as the rest follow after.

The robonoid leads the group to the basement where blue light was emitted. The robonoid then holds up one of its legs then a metal door opens to show Peridot floating in a tube full of blue liquid, with her underwear boxers and everything else is off. She seems to be unconcious. Peridot's eyes are closed as the wires around her start to turn on a black screen on one of the sides of the walls. Lapis walks up to the tube where Peridot is in and puts her hand on the glass.

"Is she okay?" Lapis asks the robonoid. The robonoid nods. Peridot then morphs into her complete half-human form.

Her face has three stripes emerging from the sides of her face but not throughout her whole face colored white. Her arms turn into light-gray colored furry type of arms with her claws, same with the legs. Her blonde ears pop out and so does her tail. Peridot shivers as she morphs. She opens her left eye that has a gray color. The robonoid presses a button on a panel which drains the blue liquid as Peridot flows down to touch the tube's floor. The tube door opens to release a half-human morphed wolf who is Peridot. Peridot opens her right eye to reveal the eye pair as gray. The group watches Peridot in shock as Lapis stands in front of her.  

"We were worried about you!" Lapis says looking down at Peridot. Peridot catches a towel tossed by the robonoid and dries herself off by shaking then wiping off the remaining water. She turns back to her normal human self.

"Great. What's the point of me worrying you?" Peridot says looking up at Lapis with the gray eyes.

"Peridot, please don't start. I just want to see you..." Lapis says going at Peridot's level. Amethyst, Ruby, Sapphire, and Garnet start to escort the group out.

"Fine." Peridot says leading Lapis to the bedroom. They both sit on the beanbags. Lapis then pulls in Peridot's face close to hers. Peridot blushes as her eyes go back to emerald green.

"Are you back? As Peri?" Lapis asks looking deep into Peridot's eyes. Peridot hugs Lapis.

"I'm sorry. I'm just... sensitive." Peridot says. Lapis returns the hug.

"Glad you're back. We have a lot to talk about." Lapis says while patting Peridot's hair. Peridot gulps then nods.

"Okay."  

-----

A/N:

How are you guys? Thanks for the huge amount of views over 2 weeks! 

Update; 

I'm afraid I have to take this weekend off if it doesn't bother you guys. Something serious popped up which caused me to kind of... make me depressed. So, if it doesn't bother you, I'll be glad to take this weekend off as a break and a thinking weekend. I'll be back in 2 days. Hope you all have a good day.  

Bai.

-UnknownUser

-----