Epilogue

1 Month Later

Saturday

12:00 PM

Bob visits the Lazuli's house. It rings the doorbell, Lapis answers.

"Bob?" Lapis asks.

"Madame Lazuli, Peridot wanted me to give this to you. Good day." Bob hands Lapis an envelope then leaves.

Lapis opens the note then reads out:

Lapis,

If you're reading this, I'm dead. This is a pre-written note. Whenever you mourn of me, please don't. To help you through tough times, the bracelet I gave you for virtual messaging? Turn it on. It will help you, trust me. Also... I have mailed Crystal University to give you a scholarship. You have a choice of any major you have interest in. I hope the birthday gift I got you will remind you of how much I loved you.

I love you Lapis, I really do. I'm sorry I had to leave you, I couldn't take it.

I love you. I'll always be your dork.

Sincerely,

Peri

Lapis cries then turns on the bracelet. She's taken to a beach scene, with Peridot sitting on a stool in front of Lapis. Peridot strums a guitar then sings to Lapis, "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran. Lapis smiles then grips on to the Lapis Lazuli tear drop necklace Peridot got her for her birthday. Once Lapis lets go of her grip on the tear drop necklace, it pops open. Revealing a selfie with Lapis kissing Peridot's cheek and Peridot with that dorky smile.

Meanwhile wherever Bismuth and the DEagles are... Bismuth receives a message her phone and so does the whole DEagles team. They all check the message.

Dear DEagles,

We are congratulating you on your 10th win for Championships! It turns out that the Purple Ravens were under use of steroids and adrenaline shots which violated many rules. They are disqualified from next season's games. And you have your former MVP teammate Peridot Greene to thank. We will be sending you the trophy in front of **** **** **** (address). Thank you and have a good day.

Sincerely,

 The HBL

The DEagles celebrate in memory of Peridot Greene and her help for them to have their dreams back. 

The remaining of The Gem Diversity carry on Peridot's work, proudly and putting their heart and soul into their singing and dancing. Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet, etc... would not forget the little piece of clod that brightened up their lives. 

No one can forget, Peridot Greene.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Weeks After...

"Draining tube fluid... Reaching 100%..." The tube opens and lets out a cool mist. Out comes a familiar figure...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Welcome back, Peridot Greene." 

----

A/N:

COMPLETED! So proud of myself. I'm known as impatient. You lucky users might get the sequel of this book early. Thank you, my users, for reading this book, it's been fun making this. 

IT'S NOT OVER! Though, I am sorry if this story feels rushed, I won't do it again in the next sequel.

Stay unknown, my users!

-UnknownUser

-----