Why?

7:29 PM

"Lapis! We're about to leave!" Azurite says as Lapis runs upstairs, Peridot is at the door with Azurite as she heads to the car.

"Thank you, Peridot. For taking care of Lapis." Azurite says thankful. Peridot nods and smiles.

"My pleasure, if anything happens or you need anything, just come to me." Peridot says. Azurite nods back and smiles, she gets in the driver seat. Peridot runs to her bedroom to help Lapis.

"Going to miss me, Peri?" Lapis smirks. Peridot then playfully punches Lapis on the shoulder.

"Yeah, I will." Peridot half-smiles back. As Lapis finishes packing up, they both head to the door. They look at each other.

"Need my number?" Lapis asks as she gives the number to Peridot anyways.

"Here. It's better than texting, video-chatting, etc..." Peridot says. She hands over a blue themed tech bracelet to Lapis. Lapis puts it on her right wrist.

"What's it for?"

"If we both are available and far apart... It turns on and we can... It's like a reality but virtual. But, you can interact with the person you're chatting with." Peridot explains.

"Just push the button on it, and if I'm available, I'll answer... Then, we'll be taken to a place of interest, virtually real."

"That's great Peri! Thanks!" Lapis pulls Peridot into a hug. Peridot then returns the hug, blushing.

"Gotta go... See you?" Lapis asks.

"See you... Take care." Peridot says. Lapis smiles then kisses Peridot on the cheek and leaves, blushing. Peridot deeply blushes then closes her front door. OH MY STARS! LAPIS JUST... EEEEEEE!!!

"Got to keep calm!" Peridot says talking to herself. Her robonoid then appears in front of her.

"Zap me, I have to make sure this isn't a dream." The robonoid then nods and zaps Peridot. After one minute, Peridot drops to the floor, with electric currents appearing around her body. Peridot then gets up and throws her hands in the air celebrating.

"IT'S REAL! IT'S REAL! IT'S REAL!" Peridot says. The robonoid looks like it wants to say something. Peridot then presses a button on the side of the robonoid which makes it speak.

"Good to see you happy once again, Peridot. Hope you stay this way since Lapis helps you." The robonoid says in a voice.

"Thanks... I should give you a name..." Peridot says thinking.

"How about 'Bob'?"

"Are you serious."

"Yes. Register 'Bob' as your personal nickname and activation call." Peridot says nodding. The robonoid makes a sighing noise.

"As you wish." Bob says doing a quick hologramic registration.

"I'll be upstairs in my room, Bob. Take a charge." Peridot says walking upstairs to her bedroom. Peridot plops on to her bed on her back. She smiles and blushes as she touches her cheek, the spot where Lapis kissed her cheek.

Peridot then hears a buzzing sound on her nightstand. She sits up and looks over to see what it is. It's her black and green tech bracelet. Peridot holds out her right wrist as the bracelet attracts to it. The bracelet flies across the bed to Peridot's wrist and straps on. Peridot answers the request by pressing "Yes" as she's taken to a white room in a blink of an eye. She looks around.

"I am such a clod... I really need to know how to work my own things..." Peridot mutters to herself. She then feels a pair of hands on her shoulder behind her. She jumps and turns around.

"Woah, chill Peri." Lapis says chuckling.

"Could've given me a warning." Peridot says crossing her arms. Lapis chuckles again.

"So, what do we do in here?" Lapis asks looking around at the white room.

"Here..." Peridot looks up at Lapis.

"Go lower please..." Peridot says shyly as Lapis giggles then crouches a little.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course!" Lapis says excitedly. Peridot nods then taps the forehead of Lapis. Lapis falls back and freefalls into a changing, morphing surrounding. Peridot then appears beside Lapis while freefalling. They eventually land in an empty field filled with nothing but grass. Peridot lands with one knee on the ground and the other forming a 90 degree angle, and one fist on the ground. Lapis falls in Peridot's arms. Peridot looks at Lapis as Lapis looks back. Peridot drops Lapis, flustered.

"Hey! Do you know how to carry a lady?" Lapis says getting up.

"Whatever." Peridot says trying to look away to hide her red face. As Lapis fixes her crop top, Peridot looks over at Lapis. She then suddenly looks away once Lapis notices.

"PERI! YOU'RE SUCH A PERV!" Lapis says jokingly as Peridot covers her face with her two hands in frustration.

"Les-bi-honest... you were checking me out, weren't you?" Lapis says in a flirty tone while she puts her two hands on Peridot's shoulders, massaging them.

"Lapis." Peridot says annoyed.

"You know, being bi-sexual immediately doubles your chances for getting a date on a Sunday night." Peridot says in a flirty tone. Lapis then pulls back her hands to punch Peridot on the side of her shoulder. Peridot laughs as Lapis turns flustered.  

"Cool setting, isn't it?" Lapis says trying to change the subject.

"The setting changes to the mood you're in... It seems you're relaxed." Peridot says nodding.

"What setting would you choose?" Lapis asks eager.

"Depends on my mood..." Peridot shrugs. Lapis nods then sits on the grass. Lapis pats the spot next to her. Peridot sits next to Lapis. They then scoot closer to each other, admiring the night sky.

"Peri, mind me asking a question?" Lapis asks looking at Peridot. Peridot then turns over at Lapis to look at her. She nods.

"Why do you like hanging out with me?"

"Lapis, you are an amazing girl, with a heart, who cares for a nerd *surprisingly*-" Lapis then punches Peridot again on the chest as they both giggle.

"Is one of the reasons because of my body?" Lapis asks serious.

"Why do you ask such a thing?" Peridot says. Lapis then looks like she's about to cry. Oh no, Lapis...

-----

A/N:

I'M BACK YA'LL! I apparently came back with an injury to the knee as well. Sorry for the late update, I traveled back from the "oh god save me" hospital. Anyways, enjoy. 

Bai.

-UnknownUser

-----