Labels

3:34 PM

The boys give up exhausted as Peridot stands from doing a simple break dance. Everyone in the club was so excited, intensified, and satisfied. Rainbow was so surprised she even started giving out snacks to the audience while watching them dance. The club was dismissed and all of the students went out except for the boys, waiting outside of the clubroom doors eager to have a chat with Peridot. Peridot grabs her bag and goes out of the clubroom and was greeted by four tall guys.

"Wassup Peridot!" Dan says smiling. Peridot looks at them confused.

"Good round." Kyan says holding out his hand towards Peridot. Peridot shakes his hand.

"Good round. Hopefully I didn't make you guys feel bad." Peridot says apologizing.

"Not at all! Kinda surprised at your talents." Barren says smiling.

"Thanks." Peridot says grinning.

Lapis sees Peridot in the distance with four other guys thinking, Is my Peri alright? She seems okay over there. Until DP sets a hand on Peridot's hair rustling it as the guys laugh. OH, THEY BETTER NOT TOUCH HER! Lapis walks over to the guys and Peridot with an angered face.

"Oh, hey Lapis!" Peridot says laughing. Lapis grabs Peridot and squeezes her away from the boys.

"Woah, there Lapis." DP says backing off.

"Lapis?" Peridot says worried while hanging from Lapis' grip. Lapis finally puts Peridot down in front of her checking for any injuries.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Lapis asks rustling through Peridot's hair.

"Yes, Lapis. I'm fine, they're just friends of mine." Peridot says putting Lapis' hand away.

"Dan." Dan says pointing to himself as Lapis turns to look at them.

"DP."

"Barren."

"Kyan."

"La-" Lapis says but gets cut off.

"You're the co-captain of the cheerleading team, 'All-Star Eagles.' Of course, we know you." Barren says as the guys nod.

"Am I known that well?" Lapis asks. The guys all nod with Peridot nodding too.

"Peri, I'll be at the LGBT club meeting. See you after!" Lapis says waving at Peridot before leaving for the meeting. Peridot waves back then looks at the guys and finds them smirking.

"What?" Peridot asks confused.

"That chick your girlfriend?" DP asks Peridot putting his elbow on Peridot's shoulder. Peridot turns extremely flustered.

"N-no!" Peridot says. The guys all laugh.

"What did you need from me anyways?"

"Right!" Dan says remembering.

"We were going to put a dance group together based on music that can be covered by you since we saw your performance at the musicians' club-" Kyan says.

"Wait, you saw me?" Peridot asks turning red.

"Yeah, you were amazing! And we thought that if we could do a dance group and songs together, we could be the headlighting performances of upcoming prom, talent show, and Valentine's Day!" Kyan continues.

"I'd be honored!" Peridot says smiling.

"Great! Where could we rehearse?" Dan says excited.

"My place, today if that's alright." Peridot says.

"We got a sleepover happening, so I won't mind having a few more guests over."

"Great! Here..." The guys say in unison giving Peridot their numbers. Peridot takes them then waves to the guys as they leave for the exit.

4:00 PM

Peridot waits outside of the LGBT clubroom doors until they finally opened releasing the horde of unique and different people. Some girls look at Peridot who was sitting on the floor against the locker walls biting their lip or blush. Which leaves her extremely confused. Lapis finally comes out.

"Hey Peri!" Lapis says looking down at Peridot as she gets up.

"How's the club?" Peridot asks looking up at Lapis. They both walk towards the exit of the school and towards Peridot's mansion.

"Actually great! You should've joined!" Lapis says joyfully. Peridot shakes her head and sighs looking down.

"I-I can't..."

"Why not?"

"I'm scared..."

"Of what?"

"Labels..." Peridot says shyly.

"Peridot..." Lapis says trying to comfort Peridot while walking down the sidewalk.

"Last year... I remember being called the freak, nerd, unwanted outcast. You probably didn't even notice me because I was mostly forgotten..." Peridot says. She did state a point... Last year I didn't even know she was a student here. Lapis thinks.

"Oh, Peri... Don't let them get to you... You have me, Amethyst, Bismuth-" Lapis says.

"That's the problem... Having friends." Peridot says blankly as they arrive at her mansion to open the secured door letting them in.

"What's wrong with that?" Lapis asks confused.

"You see, Amethyst and your pretty cheerleader friends... I feel like I'm being used like a tool..." Peridot says sitting on her beanbag once they settled down their things on the floor in her room.

Lapis sits next to Peridot then hugs her from the back touching her abdomen as Peridot covers her face with her two hands. Lapis blushes feeling Peridot's abs.

"Thanks Lapis..." Peridot says.

"What made you look... that... y'know..." Lapis says stuttering as she lies her head down at Peridot's back.

"Like, make me work out?" Peridot asks trying to make sure.

"Y-yeah..."

"I thought of changing my image over the summer break after junior year. So, I started working out every day and ended up looking better than I expected." Peridot says proudly. Lapis giggles at Peridot's pride.

They both chat until Peridot receives a phone message or a buzzing phone at her back pocket. Peridot checks the message... 

-----

A/N:

Lapis protecting her bae. MAH BABIES ARE ALL GROWN UP... *cries*

Bai.

-UnknownUser

-----