Sunday Funday

"I've had boys, I used to like, date me for a little until I break up with them... Because, they just wanted me for my 'curves' or body." Lapis says trying to hold in her cry.

"They never had any actual feeling for me." Lapis starts to sob while frowning. Peridot then scoots in front of her and hugs her.

"Hey, don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile." Peridot says patting Lapis' back trying to comfort her. Lapis blushes and hugs Peridot back.

"I hang out with you, because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more." Peridot says which causes Lapis to stops crying but she continues to hug Peridot.

"Those jerks will never get to you, I promise."

"Why would you promise to protect me? Aren't I just another sexy cheerleader in the high school hallways?"

"Well you're not wrong, you are sexy..." Peridot says smirking. Lapis laughs then snorts while blushing.

"Was that a snort?" Peridot asks.

"Shut up... Why though?"

"You changed me, Lapis. And, any man or woman who will be with you in the future. Will be lucky enough to have you." Peridot says fakely smiling, the fake smile quickly fades away. Peridot then pulls away from the hug and raises Lapis chin.

"Thanks Peri... You help me too..." Lapis says acknowledging Peridot's touch. Lapis then pulls Peridot's face in then kisses her forehead. Peridot pulls back, covers her forehead, flustered.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Peridot freaks out.

"I just thought it was the heat of the moment." Lapis says with a wink. Lapis giggles as Peridot continues to cover her forehead. Suddenly, an alarm goes off and basically beeps can be heard in the virtual reality. Peridot turns it off.

"It's already been an hour." Peridot says.

"Aw, I wanted to spend more time..." Lapis says.

"Want to meet on Sunday?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"N-no!"

"Mhm... Sure..."

"Fine... Will you meet me this Sunday, as a 'date'?" Peridot says annoyed.

"Wow, Peri. You're very brave~" Lapis says in a flirty tone again.

"I'll pick you up. Just send me your address, okay?"

"Okay, Per. Thanks." Lapis says. She kisses Peridot's hair, fluffs it, then leaves by taking off the bracelet. Peridot turns flustered again, she then disconnects herself. She opens her eyes to be back on her bed, in her room.

"Oh my stars, I have to think about everything now..."

Sunday

11:00 AM

TODAY'S IT! I have to pick her up and take her somewhere... fun, for her... And, it's her birthday, I guess. Garnet just texted me yesterday. Peridot yawns as she thinks.

"Yesterday must've really tired me. I guess training four carefree guys are hard. Now I know how football coaches must feel like..." Peridot says to herself.

"I should try these too..." Peridot then puts on clear visor that are tinted green. They cover Peridot's eyes once her eyes change to red.

"Don't need this... anymore..." Peridot puts down her black bandana in her nightstand drawer. She fixes the collar on her green flannel shirt, flattens the front of her white shirt, and removes any smudges on her glasses. Peridot runs to her garage, trying to pick out a car. Does Lapis like old-fashioned? Or modern? Peridot thinks inside her head. She then picks a car, snaps her fingers, then the car pops up in front of her. The Dodge Challenger Convertible that has exhaustion engines, new rubber wheels, black and green leather seats, colored black with green outlines, easy to notice.

"Good enough." Peridot then grabs eleven roses and Lapis' gift, gets in the car, opens the huge garage door, sets off, and enters a location in to the car to start Auto-Pilot. Peridot then calls the four guys.

"Yo, Peri-D, watchu need?" DP asks.

"I'm doing a prom proposal, I need your guys' help. I'll pick you guys up." Peridot replies.

"Alright, GUYS! LET'S GO!" Barren says hanging up the call.

"I'm coming, Lapis."  

-----

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter. Refreshing my mind after my break. 

Bai.

-UnknownUser

-----