Me? Or Me?

Wednesday

8:34 AM

Lapis wakes up to find Peridot with her ears and tail, still has her bandana on, and is curled up in a little ball in Lapis' arms. HOLY CRAP, SHE'S ADORABLE! Lapis fangirls inside her mind. Peridot then stretches a little and yawns cutely.

Peridot's POV

CRAP! HALF OF MY MIND IS MENTALLY CONTROLLED BY MY WOLF FORM! DAMN, I GOTTA STOP WAKING UP TOO COMFORTABLY!

Third Person POV

Peridot looks up at Lapis then tilts her head to the side, confused. Lapis fangirls and squeals. Peridot gets up then sits doggy position on top of the bed covers. Lapis gets up and does the same except sit criss crossed. Peridot then looks at Lapis, then looks around at her surroundings. She suddenly becomes alarmed at the sight of the robonoid sticking out from the wall a little and jumps on Lapis' lap, curling up in a ball scared. Lapis blushes as Peridot gives a cat face.

"You're soooo cute!" Lapis says patting and ruffling Peridot's fluffy hair. Peridot then sets her chin on Lapis' palm and looks at her.

"Hai!" Peridot says tilting her head again. Lapis squeals then hugs Peridot, Lapis then stops and looks at Peridot straight through the bandana. Lapis tries to tear off the bandana from Peridot's eyes, Peridot pulls back and puts her two small paws over her forehead in fear.

THERE! I GAINED CONTROL! Peridot thinks joyfully. Peridot's paws slowly drift back to normal hands, her ears and tail remains. She sighs in relief. Damn it, I could still feel it... I'll let it be for a little while, I have to make sure I don't do anything absolutely stupid. Peridot thinks as she turns to look at Lapis' face. Lapis' grinning face slowly fades away as she notices Peridot's maturity returned. Peridot instantly notices then turns angry. She gets up putting on her glasses and fixes her bandana to stomp her way to the piano room. SO, SHE CHOOSES MY WOLF FORM OVER THE REAL ME?! Peridot thinks angrily. As Lapis tries to chase Peridot to the piano room, Peridot snaps her fingers already inside the room to lock the door. The door closes on Lapis.

"Peri! Open the door!" Lapis yells while banging on the door. Peridot opens the door. Lapis looks down to find Peridot crossing her arms with an angered face.

"What's wrong?" Lapis asks bending over to get on Peridot's level.

"Which would you choose?" Peridot asks looking down with her fists clenched.

"Wha-"

"My wolf form? Or ME?" Peridot asks looking up at Lapis and putting her right hand on her cheek. Lapis acknowledges the touch and rests her head on it by tilting her head and putting her left hand on Peridot's right hand. This question? Oh, fuck...  

Peridot then pulls away her hand slowly, trying to avoid harming Lapis. She walks past Lapis, as she walks past, Lapis senses no emotion coming from Peridot whatsoever.

"Nevermind." Peridot says deadpanned while exiting the bedroom.

12:36 PM

The guests start getting worried wondering where Peridot is. They all sit in the living room brainstorming where she could be.

"Where could she be?!" YP asks worried.

"We haven't seen her since yesterday last night!" Steven says.

"BP?" Sapphire says as everyone turns their head to BP. BP starts to get nervous.

"I-I-"

"Come on! You're like her girlfriend!" Amethyst says getting annoyed. YP and Lapis start to become angered at Amethyst.

"No, I'm not! And I don't know where she is!" BP says before hiding her face in a pillow from being flustered. Then everything flies into an argument until a robonoid pops out of the wall on one of the sides in the living room. It goes to the center of the circle of the group, waiting until someone notices. They all notice the robonoid quietly sitting.

The robonoid then gets up from sitting into a standing position then pulls up a holographic screen in front of them. It shows:

Peridot Greene

Status: Well

State of Mind: Unstable

Emotion: Angered, Broken-hearted, Saddened

Last seen: Outside of Peridot's bedroom.

Lapis then covers her mouth with both of her hands in shock.

"She's unstable?!" Connie says.

"What happened?!" Pearl asks worried. The robonoid then pulls up words on the screen again.

Do you wish to look at the thoughts collected in her "diary" of "Peridot Greene?"

Everyone looks at each other in confusion until Lapis steps up to the robonoid and nods,

"Yes."

1:29 PM

Everyone waits and entertains themselves as the robonoid gathers journals of Peridot's thoughts. The robonoid comes to the living room with a stack of journals. Everyone gathers in their little circle again.

STARTING WITH JOURNAL 1. DATING BACK TO... JUNIOR YEAR.

(pg. 1)

This is living hell. These clods are throwing me against the lockers again. At least the injuries are not as bad as last time... Those... were... something... One day, I'll look back to this before I die alone. And think, "Wow, I was this much of a loser. And still am." Suicide is still an open option.

The robonoid also displays a picture of the journal in paper. There were two pictures clipped to the back of the page. The robonoid displayed it. It showed a comparison of Peridot's wounds from the bullies. The first one is a brutal cut that is open and blood seeping from it on Peridot's left forearm. Lapis, Pearl, BP, and Sapphire covered their mouths with their hands in shock at the pictures and notices the strikethrough of the suicide after note. Lapis holds in her cries.

"We should've been there..." Lapis says her voice breaking. Ruby, Amethyst, YP, and Garnet looked away. Dissappointed in themselves for not being there. Steven looks down in anger as Connie's tears start forming in her eyes. The robonoid notices Lapis' voice breaking and activated a voice that was recorded. It played for Lapis as a holographic Peridot hugs Lapis.

"Please don't cry... I can't handle a breakdown from someone especially you..." It was Peridot's voice trying to comfort Lapis. Lapis tries to hug back as her hands pass through Peridot's body. The hologram disappears. 

-----

A/N:

OVER 150+ VIEWS! ESSKEETIT! This chapter contains intense feels. Feels of which... I don't have. Hegeegeegegegegeggege...

Bai.

-UnknownUser

-----