Talent Show (pt. 2)

The spotlight shines again on the setting which has a floating drum set, the beats and kicks are hovering above the ground. And electronic synthesizer with keys floating in air. Appearing with two guitars and a DJ set. An electric synth guitar and a normal electric guitar. Dan sits on a floating stool on the drum set, DP takes the electronic synthesizer, Barren takes the normal electric guitar, Kyan takes the DJ set, and Peridot stands with the electric synth guitar and a microphone stand in front of her. The song starts with all of the boys working for the instrumental except Peridot. She stands until the moment. She still sings in a type of robotic voice and slides up to the microphone.

Last night I had a dream about you
In this dream I'm dancing right beside you
And it looked like everyone was having fun
the kind of feeling I've waited so long

Everyone cheers as Peridot starts dancing and using the electric synth guitar. Peridot looks right at Lapis and points to her.

Don't stop come a little closer
As we jam the rhythm gets stronger
There's nothing wrong with just a little little fun
We were dancing all night long

People start standing up to dance. Lapis dances, Tanzan notices Peridot's gaze at Lapis then starts to do a type of duo dance between him and Lapis. Peridot then notices and starts to get mad and jealous.

The time is right to put my arms around you
You're feeling right
You wrap your arms around too
But suddenly I feel the shining sun
Before I knew it this dream was all gone

The girls from the LGBT start fangirling at Peridot. Girls fangirl about the four boys on stage. Kyan steps towards the microphone to continue the song as Peridot backs up and stands beside Kyan. Kyan sings in a robotic voice as well.

Ooh I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
I wish this dream comes true

The boys and Peridot start to sing in union for their voices to fit so well together.

Ooh I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
We'll make this dream come true

Why don't you play the game?

Peridot then takes the attention as she riffs through the guitar like an absolute pro. The boys nod their heads and cheer on for Peridot. Peridot slides to her knees on the end of the stage to continue riffs through her guitar.

-----

A/N:

To listen to the awesome riff... (I was actually listening to Digital Love by Daft Punk while writing this.)

Go to YouTube and search up "Digital Love by Daft Punk" find the original audio, and skip all the way to 3:15 on the video. The riff is great, good job Peri.

-----

The crowd goes wild on the riff. The riff ends, another song plays. The boys jump off from the instruments then start to sing.

One more time we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah all right don't stop the dancing
One more time we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah all right don't stop the dancing

The boys and Peridot then encourage the people to dance while standing. Everyone starts dancing, cheerfully.

One more time we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah all right don't stop the dancing
One more time we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah don't stop the dancing

One more time you know I'm just feelin'
Celebration
Tonight
Celebrate
Don't wait too late
We don't stop, you can't stop
We're gonna celebrate

One more time
One more time

One more time a celebration
You know we're gonna do it right
Tonight, just feeling
Music's got me feeling the need
We're gonna celebrate
One more time
Celebrate and dance so free
Music's got me feeling so free
Celebrate and dance so free
One more time

Music's got me feeling so free
We're gonna celebrate
Celebrate and dance so free
One more time

The song finally ends to conclude the talent show for Deane High. The audience claps and cheers as The Gem Diversity walks off and out of the stage. As The Gem Diversity enters the backstage, a man in a blue suit with a rainbow tie who seems familiar claps in front of the group, slowly and chuckling.

"Good job kid!"

-----

A/N:

It seems like people are barely asking any questions, so the Q&A will just have 5 questions instead. 

Bai!

-UnknownUser

-----