Peridot's Mansion Part 2

A gay pride flag is seen clearly as the curtain had fully dropped. Lapis looks at it then scratches her eyes just to see if she was seeing things right. She's gay! 101% definitely gay! Lapis thinks inside her mind smiling. She knows now, she'll think you're a weird lesbian nerd who has no social life and is being toyed around with... HOLY CRAP THIS IS HAPPENING! Peridot panics inside her mind. She then runs out of the room into the living room downstairs with Lapis chasing after her.

"Peridot, wait!" Lapis says trying to catch up to Peridot. She runs so damn fast! They end up running around the couch until Lapis tugged Peridot's hoodie.

"L-Lapis please..." Peridot says embarrassed and covering her face. Lapis spins Peridot around for them to look at each other.

"No! Peridot, talk to me if anything is bothering you... And please don't hide things from me..." Lapis says leaning in closer to Peridot's face again.

"B-but I'm a disgusting nerdy lesbian, who doesn't have any friends-"

"Peridot, you know I'm bisexual right?" Lapis says smiling at Peridot. Peridot then smiles but then fades away.

"Are you sure you're not telling me that just because I am one and you want to be my friend?" Peridot asks tilting her head. Lapis giggles.

"Of course not! I am a 101% so gay... And sometimes straight..." Lapis says laughing while Peridot joins in.

"Are you fine with me... y'know... being this way?" Peridot asks nervously.

"I am totally fine with it, besides this is a way your opening up!" Lapis says smiling. Peridot gives a sigh of relief.

They both sit on the couch to chat about social media, some deep thoughts here and there but they laugh it off once it gets too serious.

5:34 PM

Lapis leans on Peridot's right shoulder as they lay in bed watching a movie. Peridot blushes but continues to watch. Peridot rests her head on top of Lapis' head. They stay in that position until the movie ends and the credits roll in.

"L-Lapis?" Peridot stutters as Lapis looks at her smiling.

"Yes, Peri?" Lapis asks.

"Mind if I show you something?"

"No problem." Lapis says as Peridot gets up to lead Lapis to her desk. Peridot turns on her monitor then clicks on a type of DJ mixing app. She plays a remix she had made when she collaborated with an old friend of hers.

---------

A/N:

To hear Peridot's remix original song... It's "Wake Me Up" by Avicii. In this story, just say that Peridot made this. (Except the voicing.)

----------

Once the song ends, Lapis jumps excitedly while Peridot looks at her confused and amused.

"You are so good at this!" Lapis says smiling then hugs Peridot. Peridot takes a while to hug back not believing this is reality.

"T-thanks..." Peridot says blushing while Lapis stops hugging.

"But, not better than your singing!" Peridot says pointing to Lapis. Lapis blushes then looks away.

"C'mon Peri-"

"No! Seriously Lapis, you have a voice of an angel. I can't deny that you're perfect in-!" Peridot stops blushing covering her mouth in shock while Lapis looks at her shocked as well. They both look at each other blushing.

"Oh god... I am so good at ruining things! Haha..." Peridot breaks the ice and nervously laughs. She's so cute! Lapis thinks.

"What are you talking about? I was waiting for you to make the first move!" Lapis says laughing. They both laugh then sit on the beanbags in front of the TV and gaming consoles.

"Console? Game?" Peridot asks Lapis.

"PS4, Gang Beasts." Lapis says directly while Peridot does so. Their gameplay gets intense every second. Full of laughter and rage.

9:54 PM

Lapis and Peridot are half-asleep due to hours of intense gaming. They both shower and get ready to go to sleep since they're both tired. Peridot blushes deeply as she thinks about the bed problem.

"L-Lapis?" Peridot asks shyly. Lapis looks down at her.

"Wah?" Lapis says yawning.

"I-I-I..." Peridot tries to look up at Lapis. I CAN'T! I SWEAR TO GOD. Peridot panics.

"I'LL TAKE THE FLOOR!" Peridot says quickly. Lapis looks at her then the bed.

"No! I'll take the floor!" Lapis says defensively. They both argue until...

"Then sleep with me in your bed if you ain't such a coward!" Lapis says getting in Peridot's king bed. Peridot enraged without thinking says,

"Fine!" They both get in the same bed and suddenly feel awkward. Peridot rests her glasses on the nightstand but remains with the bandana on her eyes then feel a set of arms around her flat stomach. Realizing it was Lapis, she lets it be as they both cuddle through the night. 

-----

A/N:

Gots to keep chapters under 1,000 words. Tell me if I should keep on going with the story.

Bai.

-UnknownUser

-----