Almost There...

Peridot's POV

Friday

5:00 AM

I wake up to my annoying alarm at my iPhone X. Great, nearly the end of senior high school. One month away from graduation, can't wait. Pardon my manners, I am a girl named Peridot Greene and seventeen years old. I have blonde short hair, usually cover my eyes with a bandana then wear glasses over it because of... personal reasons, 5,4 tall, fair skin, flat-breasted, and a fair body with some muscle. Back in my high school years, I was usually called the nerd, dork, freak, etc... Words can't get to me as they used to back... at freshmen, sophomore, and junior years. But, hey past is past we all moved on... Hopefully.

I got to tell you a little something about me that is a HUGE secret, I am a part werewolf and I can control it don't worry. Every time I go in public, I hide my ears and tail.

I wake up out of my king bed, then head straight to the bathroom to get ready for my morning routine. Which is to; go for jogs or quickly work out, eat, shower, go to school. Pretty simple, but I made myself a strict schedule so everything could be balanced out. I get ready for my morning jog, then head out of my mansion to run around the neighborhood.

8:00 AM

I arrive at Deane High School at eight o'clock which is thirty minutes before the actual classes start. I walk through the hallways looking down reading my book about calculus until I bump into a group of what it seemed like cheerleaders which send me falling backwards with my book and my black backpack and guitar case. The girls laugh at me as I get up to look at one of the cheerleaders who I bumped against.

She had blue short hair, blue eyes, 5,6 feet tall, tanned skin, and skinny beautiful curves, looks about the same year as me. God she's so gorgeous- Wait what.

"I... am... s-sorry." I say while holding out my hand towards her.

"What is that on your eyes?" One of the other cheerleaders asked. The blue haired girl suddenly holds my hand to get up. I blush, her hand is really soft.

"Cut it out, it's making her uncomfortable guys." The blue haired says calmly to her friends.

"Chill Lapis, we're not going to steal your girlfriend." One girl with peach hair says. Is she? No, she can't be, she's too beautiful to be it. Lapis then punches the blondie on the shoulder.

"She looks cute though!" One of the others say looking at me. They all look so pretty but... tall. I then blush deeply.

"I... uh..." I say trying to find words. This other tanned girl then pins me against the lockers which makes me blush even more. Great.

"Every word coming from you just turns me on..." She bites her lip.

"Amethyst! Get off of her!" The one with peach hair says pulling Amethyst.

"What Pearl? She's hot! Look! Her six pack abs are seen through her shirt!" Amethyst points to my abdomen area which is clearly seen. How did I not notice that?

"Amethyst!" Pearl yells. I hide my abdomen area with my arms as I see Lapis cover her face while... blushing?

"Excuse me ladies, but I have to go to my classes..." I say pushing through the crowd of pretty cheerleaders.

"See you later!" I hear Amethyst say. I run away, flustered. I go to my classroom door then sit by it to continue reading my book.

Curious, I look around to see if anyone was around. No one. Alright, I lift up my shirt to see a six pack on my abdomen. Since when was it there? A girl passes me as I quickly put down my shirt. Phew... Thirty more minutes.