Care for Me?

-----

A/N:

Warning, swearing in this chapter. PROCEED WITH CAUTION. Just kidding... There are swearing though, kids cover your ears, I mean eyes.

-----

"Don't tell me you have feelings for me Amethyst. It feels too fake." Peridot says deadpanned.

"I-I-" Amethyst stutters once again.

"You know what? Just keep it to yourself... I don't want to hear it." Peridot says sighing. Amethyst sighs then try to hold in her crying. The timer is up then Amethyst ends up crying. Peridot slams the door open, goes through the crowd and walks fast upstairs with no emotion whatsoever. Sapphire, Garnet and Ruby kneels down to comfort Amethyst. While the rest are in shock from Peridot's actions including Lapis.

Peridot's POV

Clods, clods, clods, clods... They're all clods! They just hang out with me to taunt me! Play me! I ran upstairs up to my piano room then did a hand motion which made the whole room open to the moonlight like a balcony. I take off my bandana and glasses. I threw my glasses against the ground in rage. Suddenly, one of my robonoids appears in front of me. I stop as it tilts its head to the right. Enraged, I look away. It then comes in front of me once again and holds out a mirror, but I refused to look. I grabbed the mirror and threw it out into the clear view. I then hear footsteps coming towards me.

"CUT THE CRAP AMETHYST!" I yell while closing my eyes. I felt my ears and tails pop out but I didn't care. Then the figure hugs me tightly. It wasn't Amethyst for sure... It was... Blue Pearl. I could tell by her touch.

"P-Peridot... Y-you okay?" BP asks with her soothing quiet voice. My ears fall down as my tail drops, which means I'm calm.

"Get off me. I'll hurt you and your reputation if anyone sees me and you hugging." I say not hugging back.

"I don't care about my reputation Peridot. I care about my friends and you." BP says. I blush. They care for me? I push her a little which made her stop hugging me. I cover my eyes with my right forearm.

"Pfft!" I then laugh nearly on the verge of tears. I then hear Lapis, YP, Pearl, Amethyst, Steven, Connie, Garnet, Ruby, and Sapphire's footsteps in front of me.

"Peri? You al-" Lapis asks.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU ALL CARE FOR ME?!" I yell at them. My tail and ears are perked up now.

"We all do!" Steven says.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT FOR YEARS!" I say, I open my eyes which scares them surprisingly including Garnet. Suddenly my robonoid shows up with a huge mirror in front of me. It showed my eyes pure red. No... Not again... I can't... My robonoid then flies off. I look back at them. They seem intimidated.

"I've been fighting with HELL ever since I enrolled into that damn school! I've been fighting with no hope ever since I enrolled here. I even thought of..." I say crying with my red eyes.

"I EVEN THOUGHT OF COMITTING SUICIDE!" I yell at them as my tears fell and escaped my eyes. They all look at me shocked. I fall on my knees, defeated.

"I'm so damn hopeless... What's the point of you people being friends with me?" I say. I then look up to see Amethyst's face suddenly turns into...

"SPHENE!" I yell angrily running towards Sphene with my claws and my red eyes.

Third Person POV

Peridot sprints towards Amethyst with her claws and her intimidating red eyes thinking she was Sphene. Everyone stumbles back as Amethyst tries to block. Lapis sprints towards Peridot then hugs her. What the hell is this damn feeling... I feel safe in her arms... Peridot thinks.

"Guys, go. I'll take it from here." Lapis says as the group leaves Lapis and Peridot in the cool breeze. Lapis looks down at Peridot's red eyes. So hopeless, broken, emotionless.

"I want my Peri back..." Lapis says as she looks into Peridot's eyes. Peridot remains a blank face as her red eyes drown into grey eyes.

"The Peri who's such a silly nerd dorky friend. Who is so talented, she sings, she makes remixes, she makes me smile at her silly dumb pick-up lines..." Lapis grabs Peridot's face closer.

"Peridot Greene is such a great friend... I am so lucky to have her as a friend of mine..." Lapis grows more emotional as Peridot stays with a blank face no emotion.

"Peri, please say something..." Lapis says her voice breaking. Peridot's eyes turn back to green as she comforts Lapis by hugging her.

"Please don't cry... I can't handle a breakdown from someone especially you..." Peridot says. Lapis hugs back. The night cold breeze flows through the balcony. Lapis breaks down, Peridot feels her tears from her shirt. 

"I'm so sorry... That wasn't me..." Peridot says as Lapis stops her crying.

"I'm just glad to have you back Peri." Lapis says still hugging Peridot. They break the hug and look at each other. Peridot tries to hide her ears and tail until...

"Peri, don't do that. I love it when you show who you are." Lapis says smiling as she held Peridot's left cheek on her right hand. Peridot blushes then nods.

They both head downstairs to the living room. Everyone jumped seeing Peridot.

"So, are we continuing this cloddy game or what?" Peridot asks them as they start smiling and cheering. They sat in the circle again. Amethyst pats Peridot's back.

"Glad to have you back Pterodactyl." Amethyst smiles at Peridot. Peridot nods and smiles back. 

-----

A/N:

The feels... Poor Peri suffered a depression. OVER 100+ VIEWS ESSKEETIT!

Bai.

-UnknownUser

-----