The Heater

9:30 PM

"Connie, truth or dare!" Amethyst says.

"Truth." Connie says. Amethyst rolls her eyes.

"If you had to make out with a boy at school, who would it be?"

"No one specifically. But, if I were to choose one..." Connie says thinking. Steven's eyes grew wider and waited for an answer.

"Zircon, probably." Connie says. Steven then becomes disappointed as Amethyst laughs. Pearl hits the back of Amethyst's head.

Couple of minutes gone by, YP then asks BP truth or dare.

"Truth." BP says.

"Would you date someone shorter than you?" YP asks. Amethyst, Ruby, YP, and Lapis smirk. BP looks over at Peridot quickly blushing.

"Yes." BP says nervously while blushing. Everyone makes an 'oooh' noise. BP then looks to Peridot and asks truth or dare.

"Dare." Peridot says grinning.

"Peri going wild tonight~" Lapis gives Peridot a flirty look. Peridot turns flustered.

"I dare you to..." BP thinks. Then Ruby, YP and Amethyst whisper into BP's ear which seemed to make her blush deeply.

"To show off your muscles in front of us." BP says quickly. Amethyst, YP, and Ruby laughs. Peridot groans as Lapis' face turns deep red.

"TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT PERIDORITO!" Amethyst yells as Ruby and YP continue laughing. There is no way Peridot has any muscle at all- Amethyst, Ruby, and YP think but gets interrupted by Peridot taking her white tank-top off. Peridot shows her abdomen, arms, etc... Anything waist above. Garnet laughs.

"Say, Amethyst. Like what you see?" Garnet asks Amethyst as Amethyst turns extremely flustered. Pearl, Steven, Connie, Sapphire, and Ruby smirk. While Lapis, BP, and YP try to stop themselves from having a nosebleed.

"GARNET!" Peridot and Amethyst yell.

"Just asking." Garnet still has a smirk on her face.

"Honestly, Peridot looks like a hot werewolf." Sapphire says straightforward smirking. Ruby has her mouth wide open and eyes. Steven laughs, Pearl becomes flustered, Connie chuckles, and Garnet smirks. Peridot's ears and tail perk up.

"SAPPHIRE! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" Lapis yells as Sapphire chuckles. Peridot then quickly puts on the tank-top and sits down with her ears and tail hidden.

"Well, that was... something..." Peridot says. They all nod.

"Lapis! Truth or dare!" Peridot says smirking at Lapis.

"Dare!" Lapis says.

"I dare you to-" Peridot gets cut off by Ruby.

"RANK EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM 1 THROUGH 10 WITH 10 BEING THE HOTTEST! GO!" Ruby shouts. Lapis chuckles.

"Alright, starting off with... And no hard feelings alright?" Lapis looks to her left and right. She starts with the left.

"Sapphire, 6. Ruby, 5. Garnet, 8. Steven, 6. Connie, 7. Pearl, 4-"

"Damn you Lapis." Pearl mutters. Lapis chuckles.

"Amethyst, 5. YP and BP, 7. And..." Lapis looks at her right who is Peridot.

"Peridot, 9." Lapis says as Peridot blushes deeply. Everyone smirks except Peridot.

"GAH! WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO EMBARASSING!" Peridot covers her face with her arms.

"Lapis, why is Peridot a nine?" Garnet asks as she nods towards Lapis. Lapis makes an 'o' with her mouth and realizes what Garnet meant.

"Because, I'm the one she needs." Lapis wiggles her eyebrows at Peridot. YP and BP turn jealous once again. Peridot groans loudly and leans on Lapis which causes her head to rest on Lapis' lap. Lapis blushes and pats Peridot's fluffy hair.

"Aww..." Everyone says looking at Peridot and Lapis. Lapis shushes them. After a little while, Peridot takes everyone upstairs to choose their room and roommates. Two in each room. Obviously, Peridot has to stay in her room. BP, YP, and Lapis were fighting over who should sleep with Peridot in her room. Garnet came in the conversation to settle the fight. Lapis is staying with Peridot as BP and YP are roomies.

Lapis and Peridot enter the room and close the door. Lapis looks at Peridot with puppy eyes.

"Fine Lapis, I'll sleep with you again. But, no funny business." Peridot says serious.

"Okay Peri." Lapis says with a tint of joy in her voice.

Peridot changes into her pajamas first in the bathroom then Lapis does the same. Peridot sits on the edge of the bed waiting for Lapis with her glasses on and bandana. As Lapis exits the bathroom, she finds Peridot shivering under the covers and muttering something under her breath.

"D-damn it-t... f-f-forgot t-to t-t-turn on-n t-the h-heat-ter..." Peridot mutters as she shivers under the covers. Lapis giggles and walks over to Peridot then wraps her arms around her from the back as she joins Peridot under the sheets. Peridot blushes intensely.

"Aww, then let me be your heater!" Lapis says while trying to warm up Peridot who was cold. Peridot groans.

"L-Lapis..." Peridot says annoyed. Peridot then turns over to look at Lapis. Lapis then boops Peridot's nose.

"Peri~" Lapis says in a flirty tone while giggling. Peridot covers her face with the sheets while being flustered. She groans.

With Lapis' index finger still on Peridot's nose, Peridot then innocently shyly licks the tip of Lapis' finger. Lapis blushes intensely and pulls back her finger. Peridot then turns even more flustered and embarrassed, she covers her face with the covers again. She's so damn cute! What the hell is wrong with me?! Lapis thinks in her mind. Lapis then uncovers a cutely shy Peridot with green tinted glasses and a black bandana.

"You are so cute!" Lapis giggles then softly removes Peridot's glasses then puts it on. Peridot looks at Lapis.

"Can you stop being so hot? Also, give me my glasses back..." Peridot says grabbing her glasses back and places it on the nightstand but remains with the bandana on. Lapis chuckles then looks down at Peridot, Peridot looks back up at Lapis.

"Take the bandana off, I want to see the real you..." Lapis warmly smiles at Peridot. Peridot nods nervously then takes off the bandana while looking down. Once Peridot completely took it off, Lapis puts her finger under her chin making Peridot look up at Lapis. Lapis looks into Peridot's eyes. Her left eye is grey while her right eye is green.

"And why?" Peridot asks while trying to fix her left eye.

"You're just amazing." Lapis smiles.

"I looked up at the sky today... No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes." Peridot says smirking at Lapis. Lapis blushes then punches Peridot on the shoulder. They both chuckle.

Then, Lapis nuzzles her nose under Peridot's chin on her neck. Peridot comforts Lapis as they both drift off into a good night sleep. 

-----

A/N:

I felt like some of you expected some smut between them. If you did, chill out, they didn't even kiss yet. 

Bai.

-UnknownUser

-----