Time after Time

Mike POV

I still couldn't get her off my mind, she was the first thing I think about in the morning and the last when I sleep, she's even in my dreams.... I had a feeling she wasn't gone. I wanted to sleep in her room, that's how much I missed her. Last time I was in her room it was when we had the lunch after the funeral, which was 3 and a half weeks ago.

I was in my basement just sitting on my couch staring off into space. The boys all called my name but I didn't pay attention.

"Mike. Mike. Let's go!" Dustin spoke, I huffed and stood up.

"Okay, gosh." I replied as I placed my coat on. Tonight was arcade night. We made our way onto my drive way and hopped onto our bikes,

"We're meeting the girls there right?" Will asked, I nodded my head and just started biking off with out them.

The four of us biked into town and made our way to the arcade. I wasn't even excited, I just came so my parents didn't annoy me, or that the boys wouldn't bug me to come with them. We all walked in and the girls walked over, I felt as El wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey" She spoke, I gave her a smile and replied with a Hi. El made things better... but she wasn't Y/N.

It was 14 minutes of being here and I didn't bother playing any games, I just followed the boys. At least El was having fun, she was playing Donkey Kong with Will. I sighed and looked around, I could only think about the last time Y/N was here, she roasted me. I smiled to myself just remembering that time.

My eyes became heavy. I was tired. I walked around the arcade with my hands in my pockets just trying to think of someone else or something else in general. My head looked up, my eyes examined a girl with (your colour hair) hair standing outside, her back faced me and she looked about the same height that Y/N was.

My eyes went wide and I mumbled her name...

"Y/N."

I pushed my way past all these nerds and needed to see her, I tried keeping my eyes on the back of this girl but when I made it outside she was no longer there.

I stood outside clueless, also frustrated. I wanted to cry.

Y/N POV

I started running, I didn't even mean to be in town tonight. You're probably wondering why I haven't told anyone I was alive. Well, how I see it, I couldn't hurt anyone with my abilities, my mom could finally do her job without worrying about me being home alone, she could travel. Mike and my friends didn't have to worry about me. Also, I'm sick, I'll die anyway, so coming back into their lives just to die again would be terrible.

I came to town tonight so I could steal some meat. I found an abandoned home in the woods... Unlike El, I didn't have Hopper to take care of me. Just myself.

I was even thinking about leaving Hawkins.

Each step I took, I had to be careful. I made it into the woods and made sure I didn't get caught in the traps I made. My house was great, well not really. I had holes on the floor but that's okay, I can fix it up.

I grabbed the dead kills I caught on the way to my house, a few squirrels and bunnies, also the meat I stole. So much to feast on tonight.

Excitedly, I entered my house and couldn't wait to get a fire started outside once I chop up these squirrels and bunnies. I placed my lamps on and got started on dinner.

Mike POV

Me and Lucas were biking home.

"Lucas. Tonight, I thought I saw her..." I spoke, Lucas faced me while we hiked.

"Mike, It makes sense that you're 'seeing her'. It means you miss her... And I get that. I miss her too." Lucas replied, my nostrils flared and we arrived at our houses. We separated and I made my way into my house, I closed the door behind me.

"You're finally home." Nancy spoke as she stood with Jonathan by the stairs, I raised my brows and took off my coat.

"We need to talk." Nancy mentioned, I wasn't in the mood and brushed past her.

"It's about Y/N. Me and Jonathan saw her tonight in town... She wandered off into the woods."
Nancy spoke. My mouth dropped and I started crying.

"I knew it. She's alive. My girls alive." I whispered, I grabbed my coat again.

"We're looking for her tonight." I mumbled.

-chapter 2