Hang on

Song: I found- Amber run
Picture provided as well. More to picture and imagine :)

Mike POV

I heard her voice. I kept calling out for her but she didn't reply. I winched in pain as I sat up and examined my sore ankle, probably sprained from being dragged by the demogorgan.

"Y/N! Y/N I'm here!" I yelled and cried at the same time. Nothing, no respond. My body was sore and weak, I was tired but I was too afraid to fall asleep.

My breathing increased, my grip tightened onto her teddy bear as I held it close to me. I gave her the teddy bear. My cries and whimpers quietly echoed through her room... The sound of Growls and clicks started happening and I was alarmed. It sounded like it was coming from downstairs. Shit.

With all my strength I stood up and kneeled down to the ground, lightly and quietly moving, I made my way to her vanity and hid under it. I knew that the closet would be a dead give away if I hid there.. so I hid under her vanity and then placed the chair in front of me so if It came.. it wouldn't see me. Luckily the chair was big enough to hide my body. If I was going to die then let it be. I didn't let go of the teddy bear, I wanted it close to me.

Y/N POV

"So what's your plan?" Max asked me, I turned around and faced her.

"I told Hopper about my plan, he agrees that I should do it. Me and El will have to do it. Look the plan is that we go into Hawkins Lab, the main portal is still there and we can re-open it. Me and El go inside and look for Mike and Cole. Bring them back and close the damn thing. I don't know how demogorgans continue to come out but that isn't the situation I'm focused on. Once we get the boys out, we then figure how to shut this thing down... Without the help of Dr Brenner, we don't need him or his team" I explained,

Max folded her arms and nodded her head. Currently I was in my room with Max just packing more torches and taking some medication, also a few Adrenaline pills. I remembered I still wasn't healthy, and that I was prone to seizures... Seizures can kiss my ass though.

Downstairs was the whole gang, including Hopper and Joyce... they were talking to my mom about what was going on. She didn't want me doing it, but, I had too.

"Here we go again. Packing for the trip?" Steve spoke as he walked into my room. I gave him a look and examined as he sat on my bed.

"Rescuing lost loved ones, we do this quite often." He mumbled, I agreed and raised my brows as I stared at him.

Steve gave me a what's wrong look, I rushed over to my bed and realised... My bear had moved?

"The teddy bear I got from Mike? Have you seen it?" I asked worried. Steve stood up and looked around.

"I haven't seen it?" Steve replied, I huffed and faced Max.

"Steve don't play around- Y/N I'm telling you, I haven't seen it. I just sat down." Steve replied. My eyes shut, and I was frustrated. How could I lose something that Mike gave me. Slowly I sat down on my bed and faced the vanity... Only to find that my bear was hidden under the vanity...

I then thought. Mike. He was supposedly hiding in my house. In my room?

"He's here." I spoke and stood up. Steve and Max looked confused. And then it clicked. Suddenly the lights flickered. "Mike" I mumbled under my breath.

"He's here, in your room. He's hiding here..." Steve mentioned, I agreed and smiled. Tears started streaming.

"W-why isn't he moving? He knows that Hawkins Lab has the main portal, he needs to go there- Max, Mike knows it's closed because of me. He can't go anywhere, he's stuck. Now we know where he is exactly. We can get him." I replied interrupting her.

I licked my lips and knew that Mike could hear us.

"Hang on, I'm coming for you." I mentioned before running downstairs.

-chapter 21
-thoughts on Mike?
-next part will be uploaded in an hour or so ❤️