Fuck

Mike POV

I heard some growling and clicking noises.

"Cole? Cole?" I mumbled as I looked around. I gulped and felt scared. My heart beat became faster and my chest kept rising, my palms sweaty as I gripped onto my flashlight.

"Do you hear that?" Richie whispered as he stood next to me. I agreed and examined as my torch blinked on and off.. I smacked the end of it hoping it would stop playing up.

The cold air of the night gave me shivers. The clicking and growling noises suddenly stopped.

"The noise. It stopped." I mumbled. Richie faced me and exhaled.

"Boys, we're heading West. Come on." Y/N yelled from a distance. Richie ran over to her and she giggled, I raised my brow and watched from behind. My body froze, I felt a presence behind me and heard breathing. I wanted to yell but I couldn't, I was too shocked or scared to do anything...

Y/N POV

I could feel my stomach rumble. I placed a hand over my stomach and faced Richie.

"The baby kicking?" He asked jokingly, I rolled my eyes nudged his arm lightly. I felt as he pulled me closer and smirked at me.

"We can go out to the diner after this. I could use some alone time with my girl. Get some fries and a milkshake." Richie whispered, I blushed and totally agreed.

"What if-if something really bad happened to Cole. I mean, like Murder... If we have a murderer in this town then, I'll be on the edge. We should head back home. It's too late." Stan spoke, I blinked and stopped in my tracks. I agreed to Stan's point and faced the whole group....

My eyes scanning my group, wait, no Mike.

I felt my throat become dry and I swallowed a huge lump.

"Mike? Where's Mike? MIKE?!" I yelled scared to death. Everyone looked around them and we saw no sign of him. I faced Richie.

"You were with him last. Anything suspicious?" I asked worried, Richie rubbed the back of his neck.

"Growling, but that could just be an animal- No you don't understand. We have to FIND HIM, NOW." I demanded as I Interrupted him.

My hands were shaking and I continued to call out for Mike's name. The whole group ran off and started searching, his name was being called out over and over again.

"Mike?! MIKE? MIKE COME BACK!" I shouted on the Verge of tears. My head continued spinning and I felt like I couldn't breathe. My throat became scratchy as I yelled and yelled for his name, my knee's falling to the ground. I crashed into rocks and sticks, I could feel my legs bruising due to it.

It felt like the night of the snow ball when I ran into the woods. I couldn't breathe or even process what was happening. Richie's arms wrapped around me and I cried into his chest.

"We can't lose him." I cried. Richie comforted me but It wasn't enough, I just wanted find him.

"I should've kept an eye on h-him." I choked on my words, Richie nodded a no.

"Shh, it wasn't your fault. We'll find him." He calmly spoke. I felt as Will wrapped his arms around me and calmed me down.

-Oof
-chapter 19
-thoughts guys? ❤️