Nerves

Y/N POV

The boys started playing D&D while I cleaned up the kitchen. I started thinking about Richie and realised if he removed the glasses he kinda resembles Mike...

"Hey wife material, I like how you're cleaning up the kitchen, it's clean enough." Will spoke as he walked over and started re-filling up his glass with cold water, I rolled my eyes and exhaled.

"Eleven is extremely close to Mike tonight, are you okay? I know it must be difficult- I'm fine Will, I just don't understand Mike, He hasn't ended it with Eleven so I guess I know who he wants. Clearly doesn't want me...So I'm moving on, should've done it earlier." I replied interrupting Will, his soft smile spread from cheek to cheek.

"Moving on would be better. And Mike's too blind, I would never hesitate with you." Will mentioned then walked off. I smiled to myself and pushed some hair behind my ear. Should I call Richie tonight? No actually don't... You'll freak him out, people don't even know you're alive yet, Y/N just wait it out.

I shook my head thinking about how I would freak him out... He probably won't even talk to me, people will think I'm a total freak... I know that Troye will bully me for sure. Damn. Slowly I made my way to the lounge where the boys were playing D&D, I stared at the girls and then looked at El. She truly does love Mike and it was easy to see that, she was staring at him with such heart eyes. If I was going to move on, I had to accept their relationship and become friends.

"Girls. While they boys do that, why don't we have we do each others hair and makeup?" I mentioned, they both looked at me and agreed. Great, this is going to fail so hard...I wasn't the girly girl type and neither was Max, and Eleven is all new to this, so, we're going to look like knuckleheads with terrible makeup and hair.

Mike POV

I lost. Damn it, I stood up and had a good stretch.

"Where was Eleven? Where are the girls?" I asked, Lucas pointed upstairs.

"Im sure they went upstairs to hang out, GIRLS COME DOWN!" Lucas yelled, We heard footsteps as they ran across the floor and down the stairs.

"What?! we're doing makeovers." Max spoke, I chuckled and just examined their clown faces as the three of them stood there... Wow, Y/N and El were becoming friends? Strange.

"It's late, we should put on a movie and then sleep." Will mentioned, I agreed and we all started preparing to head down to Y/N's basement. We were all going to try and sleep all on the floor and couches.

Y/N POV

I took off my makeup in the bathroom downstairs and needed to head up again to grab my bottle of water.

I reached the first step at the top of the stairs and heard voices speaking, I hid behind the corner of the wall as I moved slowly... it was Mike and Dustin talking.

"Don't get frustrated when she starts dating someone else, you can't be jealous Mike. You have a girlfriend of your own." Dustin mumbled, I poked my head around and saw them leaning against the island counter.

"I know... I just, I don't know what I'm feeling. I still love her I do.- Then why don't you leave El?" Dustin mentioned interrupting him. I watched as Mike placed his hands in his pockets.

"It's cause you love Eleven too... figure yourself out Mike. " Dustin mumbled.

"If she's going for Richie then Ha, I doubt he'll try something... does he even go for girls like her." Mike mentioned, I rolled my eyes and stood up straight... what did mike mean by "Girls like her?" Was I not good enough for Richie as well?
I made my way towards the kitchen. They both jumped and pretended like they weren't talking about me.

"Ugh. Hey, Y/N." Dustin mumbled, I smiled lightly and started filling up my drink bottle. There was an awkward silence.

"Come on boys. Aren't you coming down? It's bed time." I mentioned as I stepped back, Mike nodded a no and I just pouted at him.

"We'll come down soo- Oh too busy talking about me that's why?" I asked replying and interrupting Mike. Mike nodded a no and folded his arms, I chuckled and just walked off with a raised brow.

" idiot." I faintly whispered.