Make a move

Summary; The group knows that Y/N thinks Richie is cute. Mike gets jealous.

Richie POV

"So what did you say to her? What happened?  Richie tell us cmon." Eddie spoke as he kept on nagging. I re-positioned my glasses and faced the gang.

"She asked if I wanted to go watch 'nightmare on elm st' with her in town tonight. And I agreed. She's hella gorgeous and a total babe." I explained, Bill agreed. We were all biking to go to the arcade.

"What's your plan?" Mike asked, I kept on peddling my bike.

"I'll Stay at the arcade with you guys, and then when 5:30 comes around I'll go bike to her house and pick her up." I said explaining my grand idea.
We arrived at the arcade and I was nervous. Y/N actually asked me out, Jesus fucking Christ. Calm down Richie.

"Maybe I should've worn cologne." I mentioned then smelled my armpits. Beverly gave me a gross look. I then shrugged my shoulders. As I kept walking I then bumped into someone.

"Shit. My bad." I mumbled, I looked up to see Mike Wheeler. I'm sure he was Y/N's ex boyfriend.

"Excuse me." Mike spoke as he brushed past me quite rudely, I placed my hands up and looked back. I then mumbled, "Asshole". I then turned back around and came face to face with Y/N.

"Oh. Y/N. Uh what are you doing here?" I asked nervously. Y/N turned around and pointed at the her group.

"Trying to help Dustin beat Max's high score. Well not help but support." She explained, I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck.

"We can hang out here and then make our way to the theatre?" I asked, she smiled and agreed. Suddenly Mike walked over and gave me a look.

"Hey dude" I spoke, Mike didn't reply and just scoffed. I watched as he then walked off, he was with that girl who always followed him, I think her name was a number or something. Y/N blinked and gave me a awkward smile.

"Your friend Mike doesn't like me- He doesn't like anyone..." Y/N replied with a slight laugh. I then grabbed Y/N's hand and brought her over to street fighter which was my favourite game.

"You play?" I asked her as I pointed towards the machine, she shrugged her shoulders and nodded a no.

"No. I do- Cmon. You have to Vs me." I replied interrupting her, Y/N just stood there with raised brows. She eventually gave in and wanted to VS me.

We started our first round and she lost. Then came the second round and she lost again, and the third, she lost once again.

"I was so close to beating your butt tozier. We're trying again, and this time I'm winning." She explained with a smile, I rolled my eyes and shook my head. After a couple rounds of her losing we finally stopped playing and headed towards the rest of my gang, the losers club.

"Tomorrow around lunch time we're going to the quarry. Did you want to come?" Beverly asked as she stood next to Bill. Y/N turned to face me and then turned to face the group.

"I'd love too. And then maybe, you guys want would want to come to mine after that? Me and my group are having a D&D night. Well, basically we all hang out and play D&D." She spoke smiling, I totally agreed, and then remembered that Mike was going to be there. I could feel him glaring at me when we were playing Street fighter.

"We'd love to come." Bill spoke, Ben and Stan nodded in agreement.

I then decided to get her a soda from the mini bar area they had in the arcade.

"I'll pay for it." She spoke, I nodded a no and insisted that I would pay. She raised her brows and I smirked.

"Let me pay." I mumbled. Y/N smacked her lips together and finally agreed.

"I have to pay you back Richie." She whispered, I nodded a no and she nodded her head.

"Yes. No doubt. You can't say no." She replied then zipped her mouth up with a pretend Key. She then threw the fake imaginary key away. We were both sitting down now just drinking our Soda's. I kept re-positioning my glasses so I could focus on her face and her cute facial expressions.

The way she giggled and smiled made me nervous but she also gave me a feeling that helped me calm down. Most girls I hang with I just wanna kiss them and get horny over. Y/N's different.

Mike POV

"I don't like him." I mumbled, Lucas scoffed, He then stood in front of me and blocked out my view of Y/N and Richie.

"We know you don't like him. But get over it, she-isn't-your- girlfriend. Ok?!" Lucas spoke, I clenched my jaw and just walked over to Eleven.

I hated tonight.

-Oooof TEAAAA