make you feel my love

Song: Make you feel my love- Saturn.

This Chapter is specially for Mike and Y/N again. 💛

Mike POV

I woke up and turned my head, my eyes examined my clock... "2:04 am"

I then felt arms wrapped around me. It was Y/N, I smiled to myself and forget that she slept over, she was too tired to bike home. My grip onto her tightened as I hugged her more, I missed this feeling and felt emotional, tears started escaping and I thought about the times when we cuddled.

I wiped my tears and just looked at her as her head rested on my chest... She was happy with Richie and I know that because the way she's around him. He's a good guy. I was crying because I had to let her go, I had to move on... I wasn't ready. A Small whimper escaped my mouth. Moving on was going to be the hardest thing ever.

My fingers brushed through her hair as she slept, my beautiful bestfriend Y/N was the best thing that ever has happened to me, I hope she knows that. Continuously I played with her hair and gave her a small kiss upon her head,

"I'm sorry for everything I did. I don't deserve you. You deserve better then me..." I whispered.

"I'll no longer wait for you like I promised, I know you don't want me. I'll be here for you though, I'll always be your bestfriend." I whispered. It hurt me to say those things, because they were true. She didn't want to be with me.

Y/N POV

My eyes fluttered open as I felt Mike brushing his fingers along my hair, a small smile crept along my face. I was about to say something when I heard him mumble.

"I'll no longer wait for you like I promised, I know you don't want me. I'll be here for you though, I'll always be your bestfriend." He mumbled, i wanted to say something but I didn't know what to say... So I stayed quiet and pretended to sleep.

My eyes closed shut and slight tears escaped my eyelids. I flashed back to the time I was angry at Mike, because he laid his hands on Richie. We were in the kitchen just talking.

"I love you." Mike mouthed as he faced me, his hand reaching out for me... I pushed his hand away.

"You're too late." I replied hurt. Mike nodded a no.

"We have our lives ahead of us, I'll wait." Mike replied. I nodded a no and stayed quiet.

End of flashback.

My eyes opened, Mike had gripped onto me tighter into the hug. I felt safe and at home.

"I'm letting you go. It's going to be painful but I'm ready..." Mike whispered, my heart broke and wished that this was easy, it was difficult.

-Chapter 33
-mike is going to try and finally move on... I cried writing this Omg.
-is mike and Y/N officially off? Who knows...
-thoughts about Mike and Y/N? Or Richie, or Finn?

❤️❤️❤️🐸🐸🐸