Dragged

Edit: Paralysed Mike Wheeler Edit. Don't focus on the edit itself, more of the Audio and what Mike says. This edit shows, along with tells the struggles of Mike. Just add in Y/N to the situation and how she Impacted Mike. I know a lot of people are saying how much of a dick he is but, he's been through a lot with his storyline.

READ^^^ READ^^^^

Y/N POV

I felt paralysed. "I can't find any portals or any gates. I don't know where he went." Eleven mentioned as she walked up to me. I stood up and untangled myself from Richie's grip. My heart had dropped...I screamed my lungs out and the branches of the tree's shook. The whole group stared at me, Eleven stepped closer towards me.

"Y/N, calm down- Calm down? El, Mike is gone. How can I calm down? I'm going to...go... crazy" i mumbled staring at her. I turned around and faced Lucas and Dustin.

"We're finding him. Get the pool ready and the salt. I'm doing what El did when she tried finding Will and Barb. We're creating a sensory deprivation tank again, I need to find Mike." I mentioned. Will turned to me.

"We need Jonathan. We need to tell Nancy, Steve, Hopper and my mom." Will spoke, I agreed. My eyes were red and sore but I didn't really care, I was too focused on trying to find Mike.

Mike POV

I ran as fast as I could. I hid behind tree's and examined as the floating ash drifted mid air. I was in the upside down. How many fucking gates does this dimension have?

I got dragged by something into the portal and now I've ended up here. I was lucky enough to run and hide. How was I suppose to leave? I couldn't find another portal. All I had to do was to keep on walking. It was hard for me to walk, my ankle was injured and my breathing became heavier and heavier as I walked and walked for hours through the woods. My limping body finally found somewhere familiar.

Y/N and Steve's neighbourhood, just the upside down version. Even though my ankle was injured I made my way full speed to her house and entered. It felt better as I entered the house, I felt safe...Even though I wasn't. Struggling, I made my way up the stairs and into Y/N's bed. I needed to rest. My eyes began tearing up as I cuddled her pillows and her teddy bear, I was happy that I was taken, instead of her or any of my friends.

Y/N POV

"Shhh. We'll find him." Steve assured me as he held me. Nancy joined the hug, I still couldn't handle the fact that he was gone. Taken just like that. I pulled away from Steve and Hopper walked over to me. We were standing in the middle of the school gym. I held Mike's walkie talkie close to me.

"Are you sure you want to get into the pool? Eleven can do it- No, I want to do it." I replied staring at him. Hopper patted my shoulder. He then brought me into a hug.

"You can do this kid." He mumbled. As Hopper pulled away I made my way towards Dustin and the group. Dustin was explaining on what was going to happen to me. Talking about the sensory deprivation tank.

As the pool was being warmed up with more hot water and filled with Salt, Richie faced me, his hands intertwined with mine.

"I'll be by your side when you're in the pool." He responded, I smiled lightly and was glad he was here with me.

"It's ready" Will mentioned, I exhaled, Joyce walked over with the blacked out goggles she made. Eleven gave me a head nod and I stepped one foot into the pool. I placed my goggles over my eyes, Laying down I then began to float.

I heard as they turned on Mike's walkie talkie. The darkness scared me... Suddenly, I drifted. Everywhere was black, I looked down at my feet and saw nothing but water.

"MIKE?!" I yelled as I looked everywhere. Nothing but silence.

I continued calling his name. Then my house appeared in front of me, the air around it had floating ash and it was Dim... Upside down? There's more portals?
I frowned my brows and tried making my way towards it. It felt like I was running forever, I wasn't even moving from one spot. It was like a dream, I wanted to run faster as well, but I had no speed and I wasn't getting any closer. Was Mike at my house in the upside down?

"MIKE CAN YOU HEAR ME? please talk to me." I yelled. I stopped running when I heard growling noises, My eyes focused on my house. I saw a silhouette moving towards my house.

"Y/N?" Mike's voice echoed. I smiled lightly but realised that the demogorgan was making its way near my house.

I screamed and screamed to get its attention, it faced me but then continued. I screamed one more time.

"Y/N, Shh You're okay." Hopper spoke as he held me, I sat up from the water and hyperventilated. My nostrils had blood coming out from both of them.

"He- He's in the Upside down. He's at my house."  I mumbled staring at everyone.

-how's this?
-thoughts? Feelings?
❤️❤️😭😭