Wooing her

Song- Chamber Reflection- Mac Demarco

Y/N POV

"Where's Richie and Eddie?" Mike H asked, I shrugged my shoulders and faced the group. Since there was a huge group of us we had to split in between booths at the diner.

Finn elbowed me and I turned to face him,
"What are you ordering? ... Cause I'm ordering a-

"Chicken nugget meal!" We both spoke at the same time while we looked at the menu in front of us. My brows raised and I high fived him cause he knows how to pick a good meal.

The doors to the diner opened and my eyes went wide to see Richie, Eddie and Mike walk in. I stood up and examined as the three of them walked over.

"Mike? What are you doing here? You should be at home resting- I picked him up and decided he should be here, this guy took that explosion like a champion and he deserves a good ol dinner at the new diner with his friends." Richie spoke interrupting me, my smile crept along my face and gave him a 'you idiot' look.

Mike gave me a soft wink and I missed him. Finn joined me and he stood up,

"Let's order!" Finn yelled, the group agreed and yelled a "Yeah" and Richie just pointed for me to go over to him. I examined as Finn walked off for a second.

Slowly I made my way and felt as his arms wrapped around me, his soft lips placed a kiss on my nose.

"How about you sit with me, here." Richie whispered and pointed to the booth that was empty, it was next to the booths were the groups were. I agreed and decided that me and Richie could have our own booth. I just felt bad for leaving Finn.

Mike POV

Richie had her in his booth, Stan helped me into the booth by supporting my back as I slowly slid into the booth. In front of me was Eleven and Bill, holding hands and sharing a milkshake together. Next to Bill and El was Ben and Beverly, and then Lucas and Max, dude I was sitting at the couples table. I realised I had taken Y/N's old spot because Finn came back and sat next to me, where he was originally sitting before.

We quickly ordered and I was just talking to Finn about dragons lair. As I was explaining I realised he probably wasn't even listening to me, I could see the direction he was facing...

Richie and Y/N's booth, where they were isolated from us, kinda. I knew the look in Finns eyes, because I still stare at Y/N like that... But hmm who knows, maybe I'm wrong. I tested to see if was actually listening to me. Finn kept agreeing and nodding his head as I continued to talk.

"I fart on bagels and call them chocolate doughnuts, be in a business with me and let's sell them together." I mentioned to see if he would notice, finn moved his head up and down.

"Yeah, wow interesting." Finn mumbled, I frowned my brows and continued talking shit. I even told him his hair looked like a dirty cloud. Voices murmured as other teens entered the diner and headed for the mini stage where they had instruments set up. Finn stood up and walked off towards the teens and the musical instruments. Richie then threw a napkin at me so I turned around to face him, he was about to open his mouth and say something until a loud microphone noise asked through out the diner.

We all looked at Finn standing in stage with a guitar in his arms and the microphone at his mouth.

He's in a band. Shit.

"H-hello. Hey, so I'm Finn and this is my band 'Calpurnia' from my hometown, I've asked them to come out tonight and play because we would love to help play some live music for the diner tonight." Finn mentioned into the mic, other people from the diner who were across the room cheered and raised their glasses.

Finn started playing the guitar and I turned to face Richie again.

"Talk, now." Richie mouthed and pointed outside. I'm sure that's what he mouthed... I stood up and headed my way towards the exit, slowly I stepped outside and Richie looked mad. As we stepped outside we could hear Finn's band performing their music.

"I can see the way he stares at her. And Y/N stares at him too... Now that he's in a band, he'll Woo her even more. I bet you, she's dancing in front of the stage. And Finns staring her down. " Richie mumbled, we both turned our heads to stare into the diner window. We examined Y/N dancing and smiling he and she had on.

"She's going to leave me. She's going to leave me- Calm down" I mentioned interrupting him. Richie nodded a no and brushed his fingers through his hair.

"Should I curl my hair?" Richie asked randomly, I shrugged my shoulders and scoffed.

"We're better then him. Bands are lame." I replied with a raised brow. Richie agreed and fist bumped me.

we both re-entered the diner and Finn started talking into the mic.

"This next song is for Y/N. It's an original I wrote." Finn mentioned, I felt furious but didn't show it.

Suddenly Finn started singing about dehydration and how Y/N made the hospital more fun for him... This guy was slick.

-chapter 32
-this was bad and it's like late asf. But I needed to update!
-thoughts please!