F*cked up

Song: Saturn- Sleeping at Last

Mike POV

"I know you felt something." I mumbled. I placed my hand on the door knob and turned it.

"Lately I feel nothing when it comes to you..." She spoke back, I felt a sting right into my heart. I inhaled and then exhaled, I took one step into her house and examined as the two group stared at me.

I placed my hands up in the air,

"I'm here to apologise. What I did was a dick move." I replied as I slowly made my way towards Richie. Richie glared at me and then behind me, I knew he was staring at Y/N...

"I'm sorry I did that. I-I just, I'm in a bad place and I regret what I did." I spoke, Richie then turned to face me again. He nodded his head up and down slightly.

"Forgiven." Richie mumbled. Y/N walked over to him and examined his cut lip and bruise. I felt as Eleven clung onto me and asked if I was okay, I nodded and brushed it off. I watched as Y/N took care of Richie... I felt broken. But I have to move on, I don't think I can. I fucked up.

"Well, lets start playing D&D!" Ben spoke happily. Everyone agreed. I guess our groups really liked each other. We all understood what it's like to be a loser or a freak.  We all headed to Y/N's basement.

-couple hours later-

We were a couple hours into the D&D game and the guys were actually cool and so was Richie, still kind of hate him though, just because of Y/N.

My throat was dry and sore so I decided to go upstairs and get a glass of water,

"Hey Mike! When you go back down can you tell the kids that dinner is ready?" Y/N's Mom asked, I agreed and drank quickly. Suddenly Y/N walked over and stared at me.

"Y/N, the dinner is ready. It's all placed on the table. I have to make an important call so I'll join soon!"
Y/N's Mom mentioned then walked off.

I nervously rubbed the back of neck, Y/N sniffled and it was kind of awkward.

She then grabbed something from the freezer and handed it to me.

"Your eye is bruised badly. I hope you're okay." She whispered as she handed me a bag of peas. The way she mentioned if I was "okay" made me want to burst into tears and tell her that everything wasn't okay. Even when she hates me the most, she still takes care of me.

"You know what you said earlier, outside... that you didn't love me... is that true?" I asked as I placed my hands in my pockets. Y/N blinked and looked somewhere else.

She then made eye contact with me and coughed. She looked tired and weak.

"I loved you the day you mentioned, 'from this day forward'. The time I closed the gate, I loved you a lot. You were my motivation to live and to die. I closed that gate for you because I loved you, I wanted you to be safe. I loved you the day we met. The day when we looked for dart in the gym I loved you. The day you got a haircut I loved you. I loved everything about you." She mumbled, I felt her pain.

She wiped her tears, I then leaned closer and wiped her excess tears with my thumb.

"I love you." I mouthed as my tears escaped. She nodded a no and closed her eyes shut, her tears streamed freely.

Suddenly footsteps approached and everyone came upstairs and into the kitchen. Me and Y/N wiped our tears again.

"Your too late." She whispered, I licked my lips and nodded a no.

"We have our lives ahead of us. I'll wait." I whispered, she just nodded a no. Everyone just walked past us and into the dinning room.

"Let's just eat ok, let's not talk about this." She whispered then wandered off. I closed my eyes and wanted to punch a wall. Eleven then walked over to me and pulled me towards the rest.

I examined as Richie held Y/N close to him. Lucky dude.

-chapter 11
-give me your thoughts? Does Mike deserve Y/N soon? Or should he just wait?
-Richie and Y/N tHo 💛