Reliable

Y/N POV

I started coughing and sat up as quick as I could. My chest felt sore as ever and I looked straight ahead to see Mike laying face first, he looked like he got knocked out cold. I tried standing up but I stumbled back and felt as Richie caught me.

"Y/N, don't stand up, y-you need to sit still." Richie explained, I nodded a no and ran over to Mike. The rest followed and we kneeled down by Mike's body. I screamed for help and turned him over on his back, I examined his radial pulse... No pulse detected.

Steve ran over and his eyes went wide. Steve walkie'd  Hopper to come over and call an ambulance. My knees were covered with blood, it was Mike's blood.
"I'm going to start CPR." I mumbled. I started with 30 pumps to the chest and then 2 blows of breath, I continued CPR and felt broken... I'd never thought I would have to do CPR on my best friend, it scared me.

"MIKE?" Nancy yelled as she ran over, everyone gathered around and watched as I performed CPR.

"Come on Mike, please. Don't leave me." I whispered, I continued pumping his chest, when finally... He gasped for air and groaned.

"Mike?! Omg." I spoke as I hugged him gently, He was about to sit up but I insisted that he lay still.

"There's so much blood." Stan mentioned, I examined Mike, he had lesions.

"He has lesions up and down his body, damaged tissue and his veins could have turbulence. He'll need a blood transfusion." I spoke as I faced Hopper.

"The paramedics are on their way." Hopper mumbled, Mike groaned again and I held his hand.

"Don't move, ok mike. It's important that you lay down still until the paramedics are here to place you in a stretcher. You could have a spine injury." I said facing him. Richie knelt down and held my other hand, I had both of them holding my hands.

Mike wasn't suppose to get hurt tonight, and it still happened.

"I have pain in my chest area." Mike moaned, I lightly pressed along his intercostal ribs.

"Why can't I sit up? I don't think my spine hurts dude, Just my chest " Mike whispered then pointed to his chest, I chuckled slightly. I was glad he was alive.

"You could have shattered and broken your ribs, one fatal movement and your broken bones could puncture the organs you have." I explained, Mike just smiled lightly.

"Broken ribs and sprained ankle. I love today." He spoke, Richie chuckled and so did the other guys. Nancy wasn't having it, but she thanked me for performing CPR and reviving him.

Richie POV

It'd had been 2 and a half hours since the tragedy, me and gang were in a waiting room while Hopper was sorting out the Hawkins Lab problem and explaining to the rest of the police station about what happened. He told them it was a Wire problem and it set the lab on fire. And that we happened to be around the lab just wondering around and then Boom, mike got injured.

Y/N was with Mike at the moment for a blood transfusion, he lost a ton of blood due to his lesions and she was a match with his blood so she insisted.

I shook my leg and fiddled with my fingers.

"Y/N really cares about Mike huh." Eleven spoke as she faced me, I nodded my head and just gulped.

"Luckily she performed CPR on him, if she didn't, he'd be gone." I mumbled, Ben then turned to face me.

"You're so lucky she's your girlfriend... Y/N knows her shit, so if you ever need saving, you don't have to worry, you got her." Ben mentioned, I smiled and thought about how lucky I was to be with Y/N.
I grabbed my bottle of water and thought about Y/N, I'm sure she was done giving blood. She probably needs some water.

I made my way towards Mike room and heard mumbles, I stood behind the door and heard Y/N's voice.

"I'm always your superman Michael, I'm always saving your a-s-s ." She spoke, Mike chuckled.

"I saved your ass all the time, even when we were younger so... yeah. You were my Lois Lane, cheesy joke?" Mike replied, she giggled and I inhaled slowly and then exhaled.

It was silent for a minute.

"See, I promised you that you would never lose me." Y/N whispered.

"I love you." Mike mentioned, for some reason I could just imagine her smiling widely.

"You're an idiot Michael Wheeler, ugh so close to death, I'm glad you're here. I love you too." She replied. I felt my heart shatter. I know I shouldn't be jealous. She was mine... right?

-chapter 28
-I want to know your thoughts and opinions on Richie, Y/N and Mike ofc ❤️🐸🤓❤️🧡
-I still haven't chosen, it's so hard because I like Y/N with both guys, and having Y/N with Richie is perfection and they get along super well, they just fit like so fuckin well it's insane... But, also her and Mike together makes it feel like ya know meant to be, even though they have flaws within their relationship, they always find a way back.