First day, first crush

Aubrey's pov
"So, were am I stayin'" I ask dally and he shrugs

"Well, you can stay with me at bucks or, stay at dads which I don't recommend" he tells me.

"Or," sodapop speaks up, " you can bunk at the Curtis household, everyone else does"

"That's sounds like a great idea" I say grabbing sodas shoulder "I feel as if we will be best friends" I tell sodapop and he smiles at me.

"Were will she stay, you and pony stay in one bed, Darry has a bed to himself, and the couch is sometimes occupied by me" dally says

"Only one answer to that my buffoon of a brother," I say smirking "I can stay with big ole' Darry" I say

"Hell no, I sleep with Darry" Dallas says

"Dallas, no" Darry says and everyone starts to laugh . " I'll stay on the couch and dally and Aubrey will stay in my bed"

"Damn Darry, I wanted to bunk with you" I say laughing and Dallas shoots me a look

We get to the Curtis house and I start putting stuff into Darry's dresser in his surprisingly clean room. I look through his drawer and realize that I'm only 5'7 and Darry is 6'2 so he's way taller than me.

"Aubrey do you want to go down to the dingo with me, Darry, and sodapop?" dally yells down the hall

"Yeah, yeah sure" I yell back I decide to Change my black v-neck shirt to a red v-neck shirt and a red bandana. I put on red lipstick and more concealer under my eyes since I was just on a long train ride.

We head out and I get to know soda and Darry

"So Darry, can I call you dar," I say he smiles and nods "okay dar, what are you about?" I question.

"Well, my parents died and so I took legal gaurdian over sodapop and pony, and I have two jobs, roofer and I work at the dx." he says and I nod "how about little aubrey"

"Well, I'm 19 and I use to work at a diner in New York. I only been in the cooler once and," I say I get louder "and my loving brother is ignoring me" I say with a smirk

"Well if you weren't flirting with Darry I would be hanging with you" he says with a smirk and I sneered at him.

"So Aubrey Winston, how is Dallas around you" sodapop says smirking at Dallas

"Aubrey don't you dare," Dallas said

"Well" I start

"Bri, don't"

"Wellllll"

Dallas is soon hrabbing at me and Darry hold him back. soda and Darry are laughing and Dallas is as red as a tomato, I laugh.

We get to the dingo and I sit next to Darry. I feel like our love will spread as we flirt all night. Steve and ponyboy join us at the table. we spend the night laughing and joking and flirting all night long, first night, and I'm already having fun.