Ponyboy?

Aubrey's pov

Ponyboy has been having this girl come over every day, it's been two weeks and I'm getting suspicious.

"Hi miss Curtis"Brianna calls out and I stop in my tracks

"First off, you've talked to two bit, second, I'm miss Winston, third, you can call me Aubrey" I say and I hug her.

"Oh okay and yeah, two bit" she says looking at the floor.

"I didn't mean to sound like a complete bitch," I say putting my arm around her

"Oh no, you dont" she says and I laugh.

"Anyways pony is in the room if you want to head over there" I say and she runs off.

It's about an hour of pony ad Brianna running into the kitchen for food and drinks. Soon Darry gets home and I greet him with a kiss. I hear a moan and look up at Darry, he also looks down at me. We run to ponys room and I bust down the door.

When I open the door I see pony on too of Brianna, who is half naked. I yank pony by his hair and throw him on the ground.

"What the hell!" pony yells

"What the hell are y'all doing" I yell back as Brianna covers her boobs. Darry's eyes are flaming and I feel mine also heat up.

I grab Brianna an old one of my shirts and sit pony at the table.

"Why" Darry says in a calm voice, that means he's about to blow.

"I-I just wanted to see-"

"A possibility of having a child!" I yell and Brianna and pony stare at the floor. Darry wraps his arms around my and sits me down. I see the hickey forming on Brianna's neck and I start to feel frustrated.

"Pony, your only fourteen, still a kid, you don't want a kid at your age" I say calmly as Brianna starts to cry. I put my arm around them.

"I-I just wanted to make a girl happy like Darry did for you, and how soda loves or loved sandy" pony says in a crackling voice. Darry's fiery eyes turn soft and he looks at me.

"Pony, he didn't make me happy with just sex, were adults and we are in love" I say holding Darry's hand.

"But, I love Brianna" pony says

"But you still have time to discover your true love." I say and pony nods.

"Now I don't ever want to catch y'all again, you hear?" I say and they both nod quickly.

Brianna heads home and soda and Steve come into the house.

"Sodapop Patrick Curtis what have you been tellin pony" two but questions.

"Me? what about you mister 'he needs to know theses things'" soda shoots back.

"Y'all both Shutup, it was me and Darry." I say in and embarrassed tone.

"She's right," Darry agreed with me and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Well then for now, you too cannot sleep in the same room." dally says and pulls me away.

"Y'all are losers" I say and walk into Darry's room. I enter and search the room for my old volleyball sweatsuit. I find my bottoms but not my top. I decide to throw on a sports bra and I'll find the sweatshirt later.

I enter the front room and sit in Darry's armchair as he plays cards. I walk over to him and sit on his lap, I kiss him and suddenly the phone rings.

I get up to answer but Dallas beats me to it.

"Curtis house Dallas speaking" he says in an official voice

"Darry...," he says in a sad tone and Darry gets up. I follow, I stand on the couch with my head on his back

"Darrel Curtis speaking..we will be right there" he hangs up and turns to me

"...Johnny"

----------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!! sorry I'll update soon. thanks for sticking around. my family and me flew from Texas to Virginia and I've been trying hard to update when I have free time and I'm coming home soon! love you my greasy greasers!

~danni.loves.pizza