The Beach Party

Aubrey pov

When I stepped out of the tent nobody was up, great. I decided to go back into the tent and change, Darry's dead tired still and I can't blame him, he was up all night.

I grab my clothes and head to the bath house. It's so creepy in here. I shower, change and run out. As I walk back to the camp I hear cat calling and boys come near me, I look at them and flick them off, am I not a lady. Soda hears this guys and puts his arm around me, I lean my head on his chest

"Thanks bestfriend" I say

"Your welcome bestfriend" he says. We get to the camp and still, nobody but me and soda are awake. I start breakfast on the little fire, I get it all situated and bring Darry his food. I shake him alittle and he rolls over, I shake him again.

"No ma, five more minutes" he says.

"Do I look like your mom" I say back. He groans and rolls over again. I jump on him and straddle him. I kiss his neck and he starts gripping the floor.

"Im.. I'm up" he says and I roll off him "didn't mean you had to stop" he smirks and look at him.

"Hurry up and eat," I say and kiss him, he grabs my waist and keeps me to his lips, we deepen the kiss and I pull away breathing hard, "ever since we got together, I've noticed you've gotten more sexual" I say laughing and he nods and kisses me again.

"Wake up motherfucker" I say entering pony, Johnny, and dallys tent.

"I love my beautiful alarm clock," dally says and I kick him in the butt.

Everyone gets a beautiful wake up call and they all crowd around the fire.

"So what's for breakfast" dally says and I hand out the food. Darry is still in bed eating.

"Darry, I'm gonna teach you how to surf so get up" I say and he looks at me,

"Are you crazy, I'm gonna fall on my ass," he says and I laugh

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor" I say and he looks away. "Darry please," I beg giving him my best doggy eyes

"Fine, but you owe me," Darry says and I kiss him.

"You roof houses for a living, it can't be that hard," I say throwing on my skin tight wet suit.

"Yeah but the houses aren't swaying in the sea" Darry says and I laugh

"Hurry up and dress," I say running out of the tent. Dally has his suit on and everyone's dressed. We run to the shore and I grab my board.

"First thing you need is balance, without it, your a giraffe on a board" I say and I jump on the board, I Moroni for Darry to jump on.

- 1 hour later-

"I'm done" Darry says after his fifteenth fall.

"Aww come on" I say. we swim to the board together,

"Your eyes are perfect" he says and I kiss him. "I'll try one more time," Darry says and hops back on. The perfect wave comes and Darry rides it, perfectly.

"You did it" I scream and he falls off the second he exits the wave. He is smiling and I jump into his arms "I love you' I say

"I love you too, my love" he says as I kiss him.

I hop on and show how a real person surfs, I find a great wave and ride it, I splash my fingers inside the waves and splash throw the exit. Darry's clapping and I bow.

We throw the board and my suit to land, I pull on my white swimsuit and go out to the deep end, I get on Darry's back because in still a little shorter than 5'7.

There's a dip and it gets about four feet.

"Darry, my top is loose, tighten it for me." I say and Darry pulls off my top "Darrel Curtis give it back," I say and he holds it higher than me. I jump up holding my boobs. I give up and just let go. He kisses me and gives it back.

"I hate and love you" I say in a huffy tone

"I always have loved you"