Wait

Dallas pov
I'm back, and probably better than I ever have been before. Seeing my sister on the roof with Darry looking confused is what I was supposed to do, I smile as they scurry down the old rickety ladder.

"Dallas?!" I hear Aubrey call

"Yes doll?" I tease and she runs over to me, hugging the life out of me. I'm not a big affectionate person but this is my little sister that I haven't seen in a while so why not.

"Ugh what the fuck is wrong with you, you scared me half to death" muffled she speaks out, coming up behind me is the big idiot Darry walking up to us with a small smile on his face.

"I wanted to clean myself up, Discover crap and help myself. I'm a better man now little sis" I say and she drops my hug, looking at me with her colorful eyes a weird questionable expression fills her face.

"You, Dallas Winston, mr. fuck- you- and- your-chicken-strips, dal-"

"I get the point sis, I've changed" I cut her off and she smirks up at me, "you're too short, I'm going to talk to Darry" I say gesturing the tall beast.

"Welcome back Dallas, how's life?" He ask nonchalantly and I look at him. Darry seems in flawless shape as usual and It kills me man, Darry is getting his life on track and I'm following in his footsteps.

"I've never actually been better man, proud to say life is doing me well at the moment.How's Johnny and the gang? Have they missed me" I joke as we all walk back to the house, the sun rising means Darry works soon and Aubrey has to drive everyone to school, I swear their are like the parents to the whole gang and I find it hilarious

"It's been an official year since I've dated your sister yah know?" Darry says with a gleeful smile, as he cooks breakfast, "i think it's soon that I pop the question." He says quietly.

"Are you asking for my consent?" I asked a little flattered.

"You're kinda the only person she has left honestly," he says looking me in the eye, it's nice that Darry's asking me and he knows the clear answer.

"I cannot wait till you're part of our awsome family" I smile and Darry hugs me tightly, "okay, okay man lets not kill the only family she has" I say and he chuckles. Aubrey walks in that second and looks slightly confused as she sees me catching my breath and Darry cooking unfazed,

"Nothing dear, please wake pony?" Darry says and she basically kicks down ponys door, awh I miss these morning.