Love

Aubrey's pov

- seven months later-

Darry falls into the bed at night, just getting off at one am is killing him. I sit up and rub his back in soothing circles when the phone rings. Darry groans and I get up to answer. Its one in the morning who would be calling at this time?

"Hello?" I answer to the phone. I hear panting and I recognize the voice, dally.

"Bre?, it's dally Morgan went into labor and I need you to meet me at the hospital now" dally says sternly and I hang up the phone. I run into the room and throw on my sweater and some legging and my combat style boots

"Babe, what's wrong" a groggy Darry say and I turn to him frantically

"Morgan went into labor an dally needs me." I state and Darry shoots up throwing on some shoes "you don't have to come hon," I say and Darry looks at me.

"You go I go" he says and I smile, he grabs my hand and pulls me out the door. We get greeted by a half asleep sodapop.

"Were y'all goin'?" he questions and we just run out the door. Darry starts up the engine and we pull out to the hospital.

-dallys pov-

"Dally!" I hear Morgan scream from the restroom. I rush in there to seen water and blood everywhere I stare at her and rush her out the door. contractions soon start and I motion her to grab my hand Everytime It happens.

"Mr.Winston?" the doctor calls out and I stand up. I look at him with pleading eyes and he gives me a look of pitty. "Mr.Winston, your baby is in critical condition and were doing all we can to save it, Morgan is perfectly okay and you need not to worry about her." the doctor finishes and turns to the room.

Every word stabbed me in the heart, my child is dying before it even got a chance to live. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Darry's massive hand on my broad shoulders. I look up into his icy blue eyes and I see a mix of pitty and worry. Aubrey grabs my hand and I look into her orangy eyes and I feel mine become hot. I grab them both and pull them into a group hug.

"It's okay dally," Aubrey cooed into my ear and I grip them tighter.

"Morgan please" I hear a male voice call out I break away to see this guy, about the size of me but a bit scrawny. his curly blond hair is assents his grey blue eyes. I feel a tinge in my stomach and walk up to this strange man

"Who are you" I bluntly question

"I'm Morgans boyfriend" the mystery man calls out. His word stab me and rage grows

"Sorry sir but your wrong, I'm her boyfriend" I say and the guy grows angry. I clench my fist but Darry pulls me back.

The doctor comes out and motions me too come to the c section lab, the guy follows.

As I put on the garb and step into the blinding room. Morgan smiles but I just stare as the other man comes in. her smile fades as the man runs and Grabs her hand.

"Why are you here Frankie" she says and I walk up.

"Yeah Frankie why?" I question and Frankie gets defensive

"Because I'm the father" he stars and I shoot a look at Morgan, she looks down and nods

"He-he's the father" she mumbles out and I feel every inch of my body break, the thing, the small person I thought I was gonna love, is not mine.

"M-Morgan why?" I question and Morgan doesn't make eye contact

"I think you should leave Dallas" she states and I feel a nurse pulling me out.

I yell a string of cuss words and Aubrey and Darry run over to me

"I-I'm not the father" I mutter and Aubrey looks shocked Darry puts his hand on my shoulder. I fall to the ground and cry, I can care less who's around but I need to just release.