Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Reckoning. 

I plopped my elbow on the window as I stared ahead of us while Klaus drove. The whole ride I heard Stefan's neck being cracked by both original siblings. Klaus and I hadn't utter any words to each other, Rebekah tried talking to me but I kept myself quiet focusing on the window beside me. I knew he was thinking about if I knew what Stefan had been hiding from them. 

I was almost sure he was mad at me. I had a feeling that he was giving me a silent treatment while being disappointed and angry at me. I sucked in a breath when Klaus took a turn in front of the school. My eyes landed on the cars parked in the parking lot, knowing many students were here. 

"Come on." His words carried venom causing shivers to make its way to my skin. It hurt me knowing he was mad at me. 

I slipped out of the car as I stared at the school hesitantly. I felt his hand roughly grab onto my wrist dragging me with him into the school, we entered the school as Klaus continued to drag me with him. I hissed in pain when he clutched onto my hand tightly. "Klaus, you're hurting me." He glared down at me. 

He slowly loosened his grip, as he grasped onto me before using his vampire speed and instantly we were at the corridor and my eyes instantly landed on Elena. "There's my girl." Klaus said as he stepped in front of her. 

"Klaus!" She turned to run off but in a flash Klaus was right in front of her. 

"You are supposed to be dead." I slowly stepped out from the corridor as I watched the two quietly. "What are we going to do about that?" His eyes trail over to me. "Come on, love." He nodded for me to follow him as he grasped onto Elena's arm and dragged her along with him through the school's corridors as I silently followed along. 

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart." Klaus stated. "The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." He said, glancing at me. I slowly looked away from him and continued to trail behind them. 

My eyes landed on Elena who looked back at me for help. I looked down ashamed knowing I didn't want to risk making Klaus angrier with me. "If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena spat in anger. 

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." I sucked in a shaky breath, looking up once again, as my eyes caught Klaus' cold ones that he glanced at me with. He looked ahead of him pulling Elena into the gym with her as I followed along. 

My eyes landed on a few students that were there setting up pranks. "Attention, seniors." Klaus spoke with an american accent. "You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." Klaus announced to the seniors. 

I watched as his eyes fell onto two students in the back and walked towards them. "You two." His normal British accent was back. "I remember you." 

The girl looked at him confused. "I'm sorry. Who are you?" She asked, looking at Klaus who was grasping onto Elena's arm. 

 Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." I crossed my arms looking at Klaus curiously. "Lift your foot up, please, Dana." He compelled her. I watched her do as he said, with worried eyes as he looked at the boy next to her. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" I gasped, looking at him in shock.