boyfriend does my makeup challenge

AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END PLS READ!!1!

"hello youtube, and welcome back to my channel. today I am doing the 'boyfriend does my makeup challenge' with Niall, and lemme tell you, he's awful at makeup." you starts.

"hey, I'm not that bad," Niall pout and stare at you.

you kiss his cheek, "whatever you say honey. anyway, you guys are in for a laugh. lets get started."

Niall pick up a primer, and say, "is this first?"

you laugh, "i cant tell you. you're supposed to figure it out."

"so that's a no." he put the primer down and look for foundation.

"aha, this one." he claims, grabbing the palest one. you cringes but take it as he pat it onto your face.

he stifle a laugh when he's done and take some brow gel. "now your eyebrow... I'm gonna use this dark brown."

you widen your eyes and groan mentally. he put it onto your eyebrow and laugh when he's done.

he grab some eyeshadow and take some black power and put it all over your face then take mascara and apply it to your eyelashes.

he then take red lipstick and apply that onto your lip, only he had too much fun and basically made you a clown.

"and for the finishing touch," he starts, he apply red lipstick to your nose and say, "I think I found your next Halloween makeup."

you take a mirror, and gasp. you look like a clown.

because of the pale foundation, it made your skin very white, your eyebrow look almost black, and your eyes is cover with black eyeshadow.

your lipstick went everywhere but your lips, including your nose.

"niall! you didn't take it seriously! I told you you sucks," you gasp.

Niall frown, "I thought I did pretty good making you look like a clown... because you know, its October and I want to be in a festive mood."

you rolls your eyes, "remember were gonna do your makeup one day."

he gasp and run off apologizing as he look for makeup wipes.

you laugh and says bye to the camera.

oh.

my.

god.

GUYS IDK WHAT HAPPENED BUT WHILE I WAS GONE, THIS HAPPENED

1.2K reads?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH

also, the reason I have been gone is because I was super depressed with high school and all the drama that had happened. im sorry guys, but I'm back and updating again.

love yall- jen

also- if y'all still read this- please comment, it make my day and make me motivated to update, thank you 😘