mood

*note this talk about depression and sensitive topics, pls don't read if it'll trigger you, i love each and everyone of you <3 i'm here if you guys need to talk*

niall sobbed as he clicked on another video. it was that type of night again.

he doesn't know why he's feeling this way, he had fun with his friends! it was halloween! it's his fuckinf favorite holiday! so why is he sitting on his bed, at 1:42 in the morning, feeling like he's about to break down?

different thoughts was running through his mind, "no one give a fuck about me", "i should give up", "why am i still here?" he couldn't stop thinking. no music could stop it.

instead, he's just listening to sad music. anything to help those tears that's fighting to fall out, but wouldn't. he needed to cry. maybe it'll help him feel better.

finally he clicked on 'letting you go' by joey gracfffa. it helped. he sat on his bed as he sobbed, watching the sad music video.

he felt a little better, like something had lifted off of him, but he still feel... empty. why does he feel this way?

he has friends, he has family, he has his pets, he has people that love him. yet, he feel like no one care about him.

and they don't. they may love him, but they don't care about him. if he has a problem, it's no big deal. others has it worse. if he's upset, he need to get over it. if he dare try to ask for a mental health day, it leads to a huge screaming match that just make it worse.

so he learned to keep everything inside.

and that's why he's on wattpad, writing down everything he's feeling at the moment, while listening to sad music.

because he know, no one in real life give a fuck about him.

but there's others online, that can relate to what he's going through.

and it helps him just a little tiny bit.

yeah, i may or may not have gotten on wattpad to rant a little about how i'm feeling rn, and everything i wrote here is so tucking what i'm feeling.

i'm okay but i'm not okay.

but i'll be fine again, i'll sleep in a few hours, i'll hang out with my best friend, i'll pretend i'm okay, and i'll come home, and i'll get ready for bed, and i'll lay on my bed and cry myself to sleep again.

but i'm okay. (: