Heather

i still remember third of december
me in your sweater
you said it looked better on me
than it did you

niall smiled as harry put his hoodies over niall's small body.

"damn, you look better in it," harry smirked before grabbing the now blushing niall's hand.

the two walked to the nearest starbucks to get some hot drinks.

only if you knew
how much i liked you

niall was playing with strings of the hoodies, waiting for harry to come to the booth with their drinks.

he was coming up with ideas to confess to harry. he really like harry.

and he want to tell him.

but i watch your eyes
as she walk by
what a sight for sore eyes

but as harry sat, niall could notice harry was staring elsewhere. he followed his gaze, until his eyes set on the most prettiest girl on campus.

taylor swift.

niall couldn't compare with her. she's way prettier than him. all the boys have a crush on her, all the boys but niall.

brighter than the blue skies
she got you mesmerized
while i die

niall tried to get harry's attention, but he was stuck on taylor. niall then looked over at taylor.

she was glowing. her smile big, her bright blue eyes shining in the lights, her laughter echoing through the building. everyone like her.

and they forget about poor niall.

why would you ever kiss me?
i'm not even half as pretty

niall got up, took off harry's hoodie and placed it beside his best friend.

"thank for letting me borrow it, and for the drinks."

no answer.

he rolled his eyes and left, his tears streaming as soon as he was out of sight.

you gave her your sweater
it's just polyester
but you like her better
wish i was heather

niall scrolled through his instagram, before he paused.

is that taylor?

in harry's hoodie?

he clicked out of instagram before tossing his phone aside and hiding under his blanket.

he gave her his hoodie?

this mean he like her better...

better than me.

watch as she stands with her holding your hand
put your arms around her shoulders
now i'm getting colder

it was several weeks later, taylor and harry was still hanging out.

niall could noticed through the pack of college kids drinking and dancing, taylor on harry's lap. harry had his arm around taylor's, while theyre holding hands.

then he shivered. harry knew niall get cold easily, and usually he'll be here to help him get warm.

but he's with t a y l o r.

but how could i hate her?
she's such an angel
but then kinda wish she was dead

niall was conflicted with his feelings. taylor is a great person. always helping others when they need it. in fact, taylor introduced niall to harry.

but now she's taking him away from niall.

as she walk bye
what a sight for sore eyes
brighter than the blue skies
she got you mesmerized
while i die

niall felt someone tap his shoulder. he turned to see zayn holding a drink.

"you look like you need it," he said.

niall smiled slightly as he took it.

"thank zayn," he said as he took a drink. he felt the burning down his throat, and he coughed. but he liked the feeling.

he drank more and more.

why would you ever kiss me?
i'm not even half as pretty
you gave her your sweater
it's just polyester
but you like her better
wish i was heather

zayn took the now drunk niall up the stairs. the whole time, niall is just slurring his words.

"i wish i was pretty like her, i wish i was her, i want harry to like me back."

zayn smiled sadly, "i know nialler, you had too much to drink. come on, let's get you to bed."

niall shook his head and he pulled zayn closer

and closer

until their lips met.

why would you ever kiss me?
i'm not even half as pretty.

zayn pushed niall off, "stop."

"why? i want some love!"

zayn smiled sadly, "niall. you're drunk. as much as i like you, i don't want to take advantage of you. plus you still like harry."

his words fell short when he saw niall sleeping, tears still streaming down his face.

then zayn left.

you gave her your sweater
it's just polyester
but you like her better

niall woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. he looked around.

what is he doing in harry's room?

harry then walked in with a ibuprofen and a drink.

"oh you're awake. are you okay? you was crying in your sleep."

niall shook his head, "no. you completely ignored me ever since you and taylor started talking."

harry stared quizzingly, "what do you mean?"

"i've been cold. i didn't have you to warm me! you gave her your sweater!"

"it's just polyester!"

niall shook his head, tears streaming again, "but you like her better. i wish i was-"

wish i were

harry pulled niall into a kiss.

--

sorry for no update for the longest time! but here's a cute story based on heather by croen gray. i've been loving this song for the longest time