Chapter 1

America POV

I wake up to kisses and tickles on cheeks. At first I thought I dreamed the selection up, But Maxon's kisses told me that it was all real. "Good morning my dear." He says kissing my forehead. "Don't start." I say laughing. "Well, What should I call you?"" Call me something you have never called anyone before, then  reserve it only for me." I say as he pulls me into a deep loving kiss. "OK, well there is darling." "Darling will work. Now lets get ready." I really didn't want to, but we would be in bed all day.

I have Mary put my in my coral blue dress. It had a diamond waist line and went down to my knees with a wave. It was the most beautiful dress I had ever worn in the palace. Then Paige came in and did my hair up into a bun with curls coming down. They did my makeup then I went into Maxon's room finding him in his closet. "Oh America, Have you seen my Light Blue tie? Never mind I will just wear my red one. " He says turning around. "America you look, amazing." "Thanks" I say blushing. "Ready to go?" He says placing his arm out for me to grab it, and I do.

We walk down the stares and Maxon stops me. He takes of his tie and ties it around my eyes. "Maxon, What are you doing?" I say laughing. "I have a surprise for you." "Oh really?" "Yes now give me your hands and I will lead you." We walk for a little while when I feel the tie come off and his hand go over in stead. "One Two Three!" He lifts his hand up and there is my family. "Mom, May, Gered, Kenna, James! You are all hear!" I say hugging them all. Then I go over to Maxon and give him a hug. His face has the biggest smile. "Thank You." I say "Surprise!"

-----------

Sorry I told you they might be short. I promise that I will try to make them longer. Thanks for reading. Please Like and comment.        -Loolivvy