Chapter 6

Maxon POV

How had I just let them take her? Ugh. America. My sweet, sweet America. You are my sunrise and sunset everyday. How could I let them take you. "King Maxon." I look up and my butler Drake is there. "Um, yes drake." "Someone is here to speak to you." "OK, tell them I will be down in a few minutes." Yes your Majesty. He says closing the door

When I go downstairs I see the man that kidnapped America. I run over to him and grab his neck. "Where is America!" I was so mad. "Maxon please, calm down. You will see America again. I just came to give you these." He hands me a few papers then starts to leave. "Wait what should I do with these?" I ask scanning through the papers. "Just read them and do what they say. I will see you tomorrow with America ready for the crown."

I go up to my study and read over the papers. 

                                                      Maxon,                                                                                                                                                  We all know how much you love america our phone number is below so you can contact us. You have one more day to get America back, and to hand over the monarchy. If you don't we will kill America and many other subjects that get into our way. Come on Maxon we know you will do the right thing.                                                                                                                                                                                                         218-555-2203                                                                                                                                                                                      -Southern rebel leaders.

(Not a real phone number so not call)

Leaders? As in plural. "Ahhh" A guard runs in with a gun in hand. I sent him away and lay on my bed. There was another paper but i didn't understand it. It looked like a TV Channel. I get up and go to find the channel. After I do I see America in a room chained to a wall. "America!" "Ah Maxon, I am so glad you found us. I thought you wouldn't  at first. As you can see America is fine, she can't here you so don't try." "Maxon! Please help me, Kota i..." Before she could finish one of the rebels came and taped her mouth shut.                                                                                                                      "Come on Maxon. Make the right choice. Whenever you want to see her just to to this channel. But, you won't get to hear her." Then the sound on the TV shut off. I shut the TV off and called for my advisers.

"Yes your Majesty?" "Ah good your here. We are going to find America."