Chapter 2

America POV

We were all siting at the dining table when my mom started talking about having kids. "Mom! It is way to early for that. We just got home from our honeymoon a week ago!" "I just want to have more grandchildren." She says. I felt bad, but not to bad. "You know America, we will have to have kids sometime." Maxon says brushing a strand of hair off my cheek. "I know, and I want children just not so sudden." I say. "Um, please excuse me." I say trying to get out of that room as soon as possible.

Maxon POV

As  America left I try to go after her but Kenna stops me. "America just needs a minute then she will be back." "I hope so." I say sitting back in my chair. When I sit down I hear the rebel alarm. "Everyone hurry there is a safe room around that corner." Then after I say that I remember America. 

America POV 

I was in the women's room when I herd the rebel alarm. Maxon. Without thinking I run right into a pack of rebels. They grab me and I try to get away. I kick, punch, and even bite one, but it was no use. They tie my hands up and stick tape over my mouth. I try to call out to Maxon but It does not work. "Well, well, well. What do we have here." I thought it was the southern rebel leader. Who ever it was he had a smile on his face. "Maybe the King will corporate if we put his dear queen in danger." That was the last thing I herd before they dragged me away.