Chapter 13

Maxon's POV

I was holding America's hand when I heard a gasp. I looked down and America was awake.

"America, darling, I love you so much! Please don't leave me again!

"M...M...Maxon? " "Yes darling?" "Wait! Where is my family? Mom? Dad? " Oh no. How was I going to break it to her. "Um America, your dad is um dead remember? "Oh yea, sorry. Can I see my family now? " "Yes my dear." "  Maxon Schreave! I am still not your dear! " That's my girl.

-------------------

"Everyone, America is awake!" Everyone ran in there, Magda, May, Kenna and James, Gered, Marlee, and Carter.

America is so loved. I headed inside and I saw everything. A family, a beautiful wife, friends. Me and America are so lucky. I caught a glimpse of America and she smiled.

----------------------

America 's POV

I was so happy to see Maxon again but sad knowing again that my dad was dead. When Maxon left the room I hurried and straightened my hair to make it look nicer. 

when everyone came in to the room I was in it was like a a family reunion. Everyone was surrounding me telling me what I had missed, or that they were glad I was OK. Then I saw Maxon in the background looking at me with his proud face.

Gosh I love him. 

-----------------

Finally the docter, the real doctor came in and made everyone leave. Maxon wouldn't leave though because of what happened last time.

After a few checks and tests to see if I was OK the doctor said I was good but I had to stay in the hospital wing for the next three days.

Maxon brought me some dinner and strawberry tarts about an hour later. We ate together like old times, before I was kidnapped.

 "Maxon, What ever happened to Kota? He did some bad things, but I don't want him hurt." * America, the guards still haven't found him out has been two days, and still they can't find him. I am worried he is planning something. And when you say thou don't want him hurt, well look at what he did to you and the country. He is a southerner. "

I just looked into his eyes. "I agree. In just don't want him dead. He is still family." " We won't  kill him, but he will get canned. " Oh this was hard to take down, but e did do some things bad. He hurt me he hurt Maxon he hurt my family and he hurt innocent citizens. Anger boiled inside me. 

"Do it. He hurt me, my family, you, and innocents. Please Maxon make him pay. " I didn't realize I was crying until Maxon pulled me into his arms and wiped my tears away. "Its OK don't worry about anything. "Maxon, What If he comes back, for me or you? I can't lose you again! I can't! 

I cried into his shoulder and he stroked my hair. " America Schreave! I will never let you out of my sight again! I love you, and seeing you gone and hurt kills me.I won't let anything happen to you again.